honeymoon day 1

Brielle pov:

"Jacob did you want me to drop the kids off at ray and india house or did you want to Do it?" I asked jacob as I was packing there suitcases. Ray and india decided to keep them until we got back from our honeymoon. Which last a whole week. 7 days. "Mom I hope you and dad have fun." Briana said to me smiling. "Oh we will baby. And we will bring you back something special. And take alot of pictures for you." "Will we always be the only kids you'll have or will you'll have more kids?" Junior asked me. I wasn't really sure how jacob felt about us having more kids. I didn't want anymore. I was fine with my two twins. And plus there 5 why would I want a newborn and two 5 year olds. Whooo that's alot. "Baby I don't know if we will have anymore. But if we happen to I'll be sure your the first person to know" I told him squeezing his little cheeks. He looks exactly like jacob. It's crazy. And briana is starting to get my brown hair color day by day. And she has my skin tone but she look like jacob they look like me only in the lips but they have jacobs everything. I have the cutest kids in the universe. I know jacob black and Mexican ass heard me ask him that question like 5 minutes ago. "Jacob!!!" I yelled. Where the fuck is he.

"Jacob!!!" I yelled again walking into our bedroom. He was on the bed with his soothing ocean wave sound on his bluetooth speaker. writing music in his poem book. And meditating. I know he hates to be messed with when he's in the middle of his peace and quite time. He usually goes in the back and does it on the grass. But today he wants to be inside since it's hella hot.

"Ok kids this is what's happening. I'm about to drop you guys off at uncle ray and aunt india house. I want you guys to get along. Listen and follow directions. Don't disobey or I will best you'll ass when I come back. Got it?" "Got it" Briana said. "Got it but moma you never cussed before" Junior said. "Thats when you should know I'm serious" I told him with the most serious face. He had a look of worry on his face. "So you guys better behave now get your suitcases and roll them out to the car." I instructed them. "But we haven't got to say bye to dad yet" Junior said. "Daddy is meditating and you know he hates anyone bothering him while he's in his peace mode. So no you can call him later on. It's going to take him two hours." I told them both. "Ok" Junior simply said. He is a daddy's boy. He loves his dad to death. Briana does too but she is more of a moma girl. She loves clinging to me if I let her.

We got in the car and I started it and played my beyonce cd. "Mom play our favorite song. Flawless." Briana said to me. I turned it to number 11. And she got excited.

"I know when you were a little girl..you dreamed of being in my world don't forget it don't forget it. Respect that...bow down bitxhes."

The song played and she sung along making sure didn't say any curse words. I smiled to myself and shook my head. And pulled into ray and india driveway. We got out and they got there suitcases out. Before I could ring the doorbell the door opened and india smiled and screamed. "Ayyyyyy my babies. You'll are going to love it spending the week with auntie india." She told them. Briana and junior laughed at her and ran inside. "Thanks alot india" I said hugging her. I love them ten times more for this. "Yea so you know now ray is going to be hanging with junior all week. He already planned to take him to the Lakers game tonight. Then to Chuck e cheese. Then to universal studios. Them to the gym to work out. All kind of stuff. Me and briana were going shopping and out to eat and to the spa and nails and hair and everything. Oh and I'm taking her to build a bear and the barbie store. And all kinds of fun stuff." India said getting too happy. "you'll spoil my babies too much" I told her. She smiled and I came in. "Hey wassup bri where jacob at" ray asked me. "He's as home in his zone. Haha he meditating." I told ray. Everyone already understood what that means. He will ignore everyone until he's done. "So how is the married life?" Ray asked me. "Ray it's only been a damn day how about you ask me that same question in like 3 or 4 months into this marriage not a day later. Dumb ass." I laughed at him. Stupid ass question. "Damn I was just asking. I love asking married people that question" ray whined. "Shut yo ass up and go play with junior or something" India told him. He picked her up and layed her on the couch and started kissing her neck. "Mmmm ray yes right there" India moaned. "umm excuse you'll but my damn kids in here. Don't be doing that shit around them" I said. "Only at night. Late at night" ray said smacking her ass and walking upstairs where the kids was. "Junior and briana bye. Love you guys. Call me." I left out and went home. I still have clean and make sure the house is good. We're already packed up. Our flight leaves tonight at 10. I'm so excited. It's hawaii.