The new beggining

Jacob pov:

After dinner at brielle and rays house. I was at my house. I walked up to the house and the movers were done fixing my house up. The landlord handed me my keys and I was so excited.

Landlord: welcome to Hollywood palms

Me: thanks you

I walked inside and it was beautiful. I walked upstairs and I saw my room it was good. Then I saw the twins room. Brielle room was pink and purple and pretty. Jr room was all blue and green it was swagger out. My babies will be spoiled since we agreed that I get them every weekend. I'm excited to have my babies every weekend. I'm not jealous. Even thou I want bri back but I have to let ray take over there good together. Plus ray is my bro and he helps me so much I wouldn't mess up what they have. I'm just going to worry bout taking care of my babies and nothing else for now.

A hour later. The movers were done fixing up my house so I decided to go in my room and take a shower. I was in there for a good 30 minutes and then I got out and put on my white tank top and black basketball shorts with my nike socks and slides. I grabbed my phone and keys and walked in the garage where I saw my escalade truck.  I hopped in and pulled off to the store. I had a list of all stuff I had to get. I was planning a party too so I need stuff for that. I stopped at the store and made sure my list was perfect.

House list:

Food

Drinks

Fruit

Vegetables

Snacks

baby formula

Baby wipes and diapers

Baby bottles

Lots of clothes

First Aid kits

Party list:

Chicken

Meatballs

Rotel

Liquor

Juice

Pop

Fruit and veggie tray

I was satisfied with my list. I walked in the store and shopped and decided to text the crew and let them know to come.

The text said:

hey you'll this is jacob as you'll may know I'm back and I'm here to stay. I am having a party just for the crew tommorow but your welcome to all bring atleast one friend. I will have food and drinks and music. My boy myles will be here aka dj big deal so you'll can bring someone too. It's at 7pm down the street from ray and bri house. But I miss and love you'll so come to turn up with yo boy. Peace.

I'm happy now. I know we gone turn up tommorow night.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chresanto pov:

We were at me and craig place. It was me tasha deanna and craig. We had a dinner and movie night so now we're just chillin.

We all got the message for Jacobs party tommorow I was so excited. I miss bro badly. But I got a surprise to show everyone since we can bring someone

Craig: what you thinking about bro?

Me: aw just jacobs party tommorow

Craig: yea it's gone be turnt and I'm happy to finally show everyone my girlfriend we been dating for 3 weeks

Me: me too I got a girl we been together for a month and she coming tommorow

Tasha: that's crazy me and deanna got girlfriends too

Craig: you mean boyfriends?

Deanna: no craig were bisexual.

Me: damn since when

Tasha: since you'll never seen us with a dude lol

Criag: damn so they coming tommorow too?

Deanna: yup

We all just talked about our relationships all night and chilled. Alot of surprises tommorow I see.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sydney pov:

I was at my loft in west hollywood. I loved it here. I was 15 minutes away from bri and ray and 10 away from chres and them. I got the text about Jacobs party and he said I can invite someone so I'm going to bring my new boyfriend. His names jawan harris. He is so cute and he sings alot so I love that. I can't wait for everyone to meet him. He lives in a mansion in Beverly Hills and he is a great boyfriend so far.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Brielle pov:

Me and ray was watching movies in the movie room. When I heard the baby monitor go off. I got up slowly going to see why the babies were crying. Ray was sleeping and he sleeps hard so he can't hear it.

I walked up to there room and saw that briana pacifier was out of her mouth. She goes crazy if that pacifier falls out. I put it back in her mouth and she stopped crying then I changed her and jr diaper. And grabbed bottles and made there milk. Then went downstairs to warm it up. When I came back ray was in there holding both of them rocking them in the rocking chair. I smiled and saw how ray does with my babies. He loves them so much. He will be a great step dad. If we get married. I gave him the blue bottle for junior and I grabbed ana and fed her. When we were done they were sleep again. I turned back on there melody music and walked out the room. I thought to myself. My babies are only 3 days old and they already have personalities. Junior is chill. He real calm and just never cries. Briana she has to have a pacifier in her mouth or she will cry but she cool when it's in her mouth. My lil prince and princess. I love those babies.

I walked into me and ray room and just had something come to mind.

Me: ray who's going to watch the babies tommorow night?

Ray: aw I called my mom and she said she will love to. And we can come get them in the morning.

Me: ok im just so scared to leave them there so tiny

Ray: my mom has 5 kids including me they will be good babe.

Me: ok I love your mom anyway. She's the coolest.

Ray: I know thats my mom and bestfriend

We kissed all night and fell asleep I love this dude too death. I hope he wants to marry me one day.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>