2 weeks later

Brielle pov:

It's been 2 weeks since the big family barbeque and jacob has 74 days left til he can have some. He has been trying to but I remind him. He is like an animal begging for its prey. It's crazy. But he has actually got mad and now he won't talk to me. He even went out last night to the bar and came home drunk. Now he just sleeps and eats. He won't get up and do anything unless it's going to work. He is distant from the kids and me and I feel like I did it. I put him on the 90 days and now he won't even talk to me. It was just to see if he really loves me now i feel like he doesn't anymore. I need to call my girl for answers.

I dialed tasha number and she answered on the first ring

Tasha: hello

Me: hey tasha I need advice

Tasha: wassup

Me: i put jacob on the 90 day restriction and he has 74 days left and he won't talk to me now. Should I stop this I just wanted him to love me without sex now I feel like he is falling out of love with me. And I can't have that tasha. I love him too much to throw it all away because of this.

Tasha: listen babe if he loves you it wouldn't phase him and he would wait forever for whatever you want but if he doesn't really love you eventually he will cheat and leave you so it's your decision if you want to stop or not

Me: no ill keep going I want to see where this is heading to.

Tasha: call me if you need to talk boo bye

Me: bye

We hung up and I sat there in think mode. I need to go talk to him.

Me: jacob?!

He sat up and looked at me

Me: jacob I'm sorry your mad at me because of this but it was what I wanted. If you don't like it then leave us and go get a hoe to fuck whenever you want but if you love me then you'll stick it out and wait. That's all I'm saying. Now if you would excuse me I have two little toddlers to go feed since I've been mom and dad in this house lately. Why did you forget you have kids jacob?

He stayed silent and looked Down I shook my head and walked out the room slamming the door.

Briana: mami what's wrong?

I felt the tears coming down my face and briana hugged my legs. Fuck I hate crying in front of them.

Me: baby it's ok im fine I just had something in my eye. Ok

Briana: ok mami. Me and junior want some lunch now

Me: ok im going to fix it what do you guys want

Kids: we want a grilled cheese and apples

I don't know why my kids love grilled cheese and some Damn sliced apples but that's what they love. I prepared there food and sat it at the table and they ran in and started eating. I gave them a juicey juice.

Junior: mami why come daddy won't come out and see us?  Is he still sick?

I looked at both of my kids and looked towards the steps to see jacob standing there with tears in his eyes.

Me: yea he is still sick but he will be ok.

Jacob came walking in and hugged both of them. He sat down and watched them eat and they all talked and played. I guess he is back to himself a little bit. But he still haven't said anything to me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jacob pov:

Falling hard (jacob perez love story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें