2 weeks later

Brielle pov:

Its been two weeks. I felt horrible this week. Ever since yesterday i been throwing up and feeling sick. All of my friends been making sure im ok. Jacob is worried about me. He wont leave my side. He keeps wanting me to go to the hospital but i told him im ok. It will go away. I hate hospitals.

Jacob: are you hungry babe

Me: yea. Can you fix me something

Jacob: of course baby

I smiled weakly while laying down in bed. Jacob left out the room to go fix me some lunch.

When he was done he was carrying up a tray with a freshly made salad, and some grapes and a cup of apple juice. Yummy.

Me: thanks babe

Jacob: your welcome love

I then started eating all my food.

Me: omg jacob its official i love your homemade salads there so damn good babe.

Jacob: yea i know. I got the magic fingers in the kitchen.

Me: mmmm thats not the only place you have magic fingers in.

Jacob: hahahaha i agree. I was having you scream so loud that night. We need to make love like that again. We havent did it since then.

Me: of course babe but not now when i get better we can ok.

Jacob: yea i didnt mean now. When the time is right like the first time.

Me: yea. So wheres everyone at?

Jacob: the boys are at the house chilling. And tasha and deanna just went over there with them.

Me: oh you can go i will be fine

Jacob: no babe im staying with you

Me: ok babe.

When i got done with my lunch i gave it to jacob. He went and threw it away and when he came back i quickly ran to the bathroom. I started throwing up again.

Jacob: babe we really have to get you to the hospital i dont care what you say. Your going. Im worried about whats going on and why you cant hold anything in your stomach. So im getting you dressed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jacob pov:

I went in her closet and picked her out some victoria secrets black and pink sweatpants and the matching jacket. With her pink sandals. I got her dressed and carried her bridal style to the car. She looked so sick. I hope my babe is ok.

As i drove to the hospital i saw that my babe had fell asleep quick. She looked so peaceful but in pain.

When we got to the hospital. I parked in emergency patients parking only and carried her inside. She was still sleep. once i got to the desk.

Me: excuse me my girlfriend is really sick she keeps throwing up. She needs help.

Lady: alright. Hold on. I need a nurse with a doctor to bring a gurney down immediately.

Soon the doc and the nurse came over to me. I gently sat bri on the gurney and they rushed her off with me following. Her skin was now red but she was still sleep. We went inside a room and the doctors started questioning me.

Doc: who are you to her?

Me: her boyfriend

Doc: whats her name?