atlanta vs. Los angeles

Atlanta georgia...
6 a.m.
4 months later.....

Brielle pov:
I was at work. My cousin got me a job at a modeling company called Sony and lankstons. It's a private place where I model for famous magazines and stuff. That way I can get back to my modeling business. I miss that. I'm sure people want to see me and my baby bump. I'm so not ready for this baby but I know I have to get prepared. I'm now 7 months pregnant with a babygirl. I found out what I was having a month after I got to atlanta. I do miss los angeles but atlanta is really growing on me. I love it. It's a mini los angeles.

Jacob pov:
I was sitting In my room staring at my wedding picture of me and brielle staring into each others eyes. I smiled to myself at how much she means to me and how much I miss her. I grabbed my iPhone off the desk and called her. She answered quickly. "Hello?" "Hi bri." "Oh hi jacob. How are you. I miss you" I got so excited when she said that. "I miss you too. How is it going down there." "I like it it's like a small version of l.a. it's coo but I miss everyone like crazy. Especially you jacob. I love you and I'm so sorry for everything." "Hey stop saying sorry. I accepted it. Now how is my baby girl doing in that stomach?" "Ooo she moves so much and she loves to kick me. It's so wierd. Briana and junior did that but not alot of kicking." "Yea this one's going to be something else. So when do you plan on coming back. We miss you and I'm want to see you and my babygirl." "I'm coming back in a year jacob just give me time to progress. I'm getting the results in want. If told you this is what it needed to do. It love you guys and I'll be back soon." It's smiled and nodded as if she could see me. "Well hey I'm going to talk to you later I'm about to take the kids to the park." "Alright tell them it love them. Bye" we hung up and me and the kids were on our way to the park.

"Your kids are just the cutest ever" some woman said to me as i was sitting on the bench watching briana and junior play. "Thank you." Was all i said. "How old are they?" She asked sitting next to me. "There 6." She smiled and waved at I'm guessing her little boy. I'm looked over at her through my glasses and observed her. She was dark skinned. She was tall and thick. She had a short cute haircut and she was pretty. I looked away. "So where is there mom at?" "Hey i don't know you so don't ask me any personal questions lady." I got up and walked away towards my kids. Who the fuck she think she is questioning me. "Come on youll let's go." "Awwwww why daddy" Junior asked. I didn't answer I just left. Even thou I was rude I don't care she don't know me to be coming at me with questions. I looked back at the park and she was staring at my car. I quickly drove off. Thirsty bitch.

Brielle pov:
I think since I'm 7 months I'm going to go back to l.a. When my baby comes out so jacob can be in her life. I miss them and I been gone for about 4 in a half months so I'll be back sooner then I told them. It'll be my surprise. And I can prove to everyone how much help I got. I feel great. My counselor has been helping me out so much. I love the new me. I also write in my journal to keep things off my mind while I'm pregnant. It's a good thing I came here thou because if I would've stayed in l.a. and got helped I would've been stressed also because I have to see all my friends and everyone is just going to talk about me and judge me. So going away was my best option.

"So you plan on going back right after you have her or what?" "No like when she's 3 months I'm going to go back so I can surprise everyone." "Oh ok I love you cousin but some advice from your older cousin. Just hope and pray jacob will continue being true to you. He's a man that got cheated on several times by you. And still married to you. You need to get back immediately before someone stills the spotlight for you. Jacob is a fine man and anyone out here would want him. And he's mexican and black. Girl you know what I'm sayin." I nodded and knew exactly what she was saying. Basically he may start talking to some other girl before I get back. But he can't stop loving me. So it's impossible.