engaged. wedding plans.

As you guys can see I changed up the way I write a little bit. Don't worry it will only make the chapters longer. Thanks.

Brielle pov:

It was Saturday morning and I'm so happy today. It's been a month since jacob proposed to me and all he does is buy me small gifts. He really is proving to me he loves me. I told him to quit buying me stuff but he still wants to keep buying me all this stuff.

Today is the day everybody meets at my house to plan for the wedding. It's in two weeks and I'm so happy. I just want to be a married woman already. Nomore games I'm only getting older. So it's only right.

3:00 pm.

Everyone made it here. It was me jacob my mom jacobs mom craig ray chres tasha deanna sydney india valerie and ava. I also had jacobs other friends come since I have 6 brides maids. He has to have the same. So I have his cousins. Rafael. Louise. And Miguel here to help out. There so nice so I'm glad.

"Jacob you know the wedding is in two weeks. I want you to enjoy yourself at your bachelor party. But don't let your boys get you in trouble." I told jacob as we were in the living room waiting on everyone to get here. "Babe chill the party is a day before our wedding why would I choose that day to mess us up. You know I love you. And plus let's just worry about today." He told me kissing my lips. That made me smile.

Everyone was here now. We were all in the living room discussing all we have planned. "So ladies tommorow I need all of you to meet me at the dress store. I need to get your dresses and your sizes. Hair makeup and nails will be done the morning of the wedding. Mom and moma Teresa you two are coming too since you guys are in the wedding as well." They all nodded. I decided to make the wedding light blue and white. My dress is strapless. Glittery white and short and tight. I don't like long dresses. My heels are 6 inch silver diamond heels. My hair will be straightened out. I know I've never had my hair straightened before but it's to the middle of my back. I have my bridesmaids dressed in blue glittery strapless short dresses with silver heels. There hair will all be in spiral curls. The guys are wearing white suits with blue shirts and white ties. And white shoes. It's going to be pretty.

"Well I guess we all got work to do huh?" Ray said smiling at me and jacob. He is so happy that me and jacob finally are getting married. Everyone hung out for a little bit talking and then they all went home. Leaving us alone. "I love how all of our friends are just so happy. You know I think ray is even more happier then us to get married." I said to jacob sitting on his lap. He held onto my waist and kissed my neck. "Yea they all are happy. Have you been nervous thou? I don't want you to be getting all nervous and them having second thoughts on our wedding day. I need you to be ready babe" jacob said to me. I gave him a look like he was stupid. "If anything you should be worrying about how your friends are going to get you in trouble at your bachelor party." I told him looking at him with the most serious face ever. He knew I wasn't kidding. He better behave I know how guys can get when there at the bachelor party and they have friends that set them up with strippers and all kinds of stuff. I'm not having that shit. Oh if your worried about where the kids are. They are at ray and india house spending the night.

Jacob pov:

I knew bri was worried about the bachelor party but I know how to act and I know I will behave. I won't mess up anything with bri. We been through Too much together. "Jacob bae are you ok?" Bri asked me. I put my hand over my face and nodded yea. "I'm fine it's just that wedding planning can be a little hard and stressful" I told her rubbing her leg. " baby I know but if it's the money I can help you I'm a model I can help. I know I'm expensive so I can help" she said looking at me. "No money isn't the problem I just want everything to be perfect" I told her. I mean it's her day we'll mines too but the woman is more special in this situation. I'm just happy that I get to call her mines forever now. This wedding is going to be perfect. "So babe are you positive you want to get married on the beach. Like it's pretty but noone I know has done that" I told her with concern. "Yes I am sure babe I want to be different. I don't want to have it at the usual places everyone else's weddings are at so yes its at the beach in the sand. Who ever has a problem don't need to come it's my day not theres" she said getting kind of annoyed. "It's alright babe calm down" I said rubbing her thighs. She took off her shirt and I knew that meant she wanted a massage. So I went upstairs and got the oil. I came back and she was fully naked. Well damn.

"Jacob please massage me good tonight in everyway" when she said that I threw the oil down on the couch and picked her up while kissing her so sweetly. I took her up the steps into our room. "Ooo jacob right there that's my spot" she moaned to me while I was kissing her neck. I layed her down and kissed all on her body. I kissed down to her area and opened her legs. She moaned and moaned my name the whole time. Turning me on. I ate her out til she came all on me. It was so good. "Jacob!!!" Bri yelled to me while I took off my clothes. She threw me on the bed and got on top of me. She slid down slowly on me causing me to moan her name "brielle" I moaned as she rode me so good and slow. I held onto her waist and pushed her down harder and faster. By now she was bouncing so fast on me. I couldn't take it anymore so I flipped us over and went in on her. She was screaming things that didn't make since. "Fucking fuck this shit up. Oh yes jacob that's how it's going to be? Huh? You better work" she screamed to me causing me to look at her and laugh I continued to go fast and then before I came I held it in and pulled out. "Turn around" I told her. She got on all fours and stuck her ass in the air with her face in the pillow. I slid inside of her slowly and went in. She was gripping on the bed and biting the pillow and screaming. I was going duper fast. Making the bed rock and her body shake. "Say my name baby" I told her as I was about to cum. "Jacob!!!" She screamed. "No you know what name I want to hear. I sped up and smacked her ass hard as fuck as it turned red. She moaned and said "papi!!!!!!" My eyes role to the back of my head and I came. I layed next to her and we fell asleep at 6 in the evening. We were worn out.

jacob L. Pov:

I'm in New york. I love it here. I got my own house. Car. Job. Everything. I even have a girlfriend. Well childhood friend from new york. her name is ryland. She is brown skinned. Shoulder length thick hair. Nice thick body. And really pretty. I love this girl. "Babe would you like to come to la with me In two weeks to see my bestfriend get married?" I asked my girlfriend ryland. "Yes of course I love weddings. It's always fun seeing people get married what's your bestfriends name?" "Her name is brielle and her fiance is jacob" "oh pretty name. Wait what's her last name?" She asked me curiously. "Brielle jackson. But soon to be brielle jackson perez" "omg that's the brielle jackson she's your bestfriend. The world's most prettiest model out in california. She's gorgeous babe. I would love to come meet her." Ryland was all excited to meet bri so I was happy. Good. Now I have someone to show bri. And plus she's she's a huge fan of brielle anyway. Great.

Brielle pov:

I was woken out my sleep by my phone ringing. "Hello?" "Hey wassup bri long time no talk baby" "who the hell is this" "It's me jacob latimore boo" "oh hey jay how is it in new york" "oh its good I'll be there for your wedding in 2 weeks. You know I cant miss it. Thanks for the invite." "Oh your welcome jay" "who's that on the phone babe" jacob asked me waking up. "Oh it's jay he's coming to the wedding in 2 weeks" I told jacob. "Well I was just checking on you I'll call you in a few weeks when I land in la. Bye girl and I got a big surprise for you when I see you" he told me sounding excited. "Ok bye boo" I hung up and jacob was staring at me. "Wassup babe" I asked jacob "Why you call him boo and stuff?" "Babe come on he's my bestfriend it's not like that it's just a saying. It meant nothing. I love you so stop playing jealous." I laughed hitting his arm. "Bri I'm not jealous but I don't like you calling him anything but jay" "ok babe im sorry it won't happen again ok." I kissed him and claimed on top of him while he was laying down. We both were still naked. "How about round 2" I asked him. He smirked and kissed me and I moaned in his mouth while grabbing his dick and putting it in me. " yes papi." For the rest of the night we made sweet love and did about 5 rounds this night. It was the best. Jacob perez I love you.