honeymoon day 3: clubbin'

Brielle pov:

I woke up and the clock read 12 pm. Damn I slept late. I didn't see jacob in bed. But I did smell breakfast. Soon he came in in nothing but boxers with a tray in his hand. He sat it on my lap. "Goodmorning babe. Breakfast in bed." He said kissing me. "Thanks so much love" I sat up and started eating my food. "I talked to the kids this morning they was too happy to hear from me" he said. "Thats good. They really miss you especially since they couldn't say bye to you before they left" "yea but when I get back I plan on taking them out. Just the 3 of us. Daddy and me time" "awwwww how sweet." I said smiling. "Yea but what's the plan for today" "we going to the mall. Them to the bar. Then to the club." I told him getting excited. "Alright just for you babe" he kissed me again and I smiled. We gone turn the fuck up tonight.

4 hours later.
3 pm @ the mall.

"Babe please can I get these heels. There so pretty and cute. Please." I begged jacob as we were in the store called bakers. I was picking out a few heels. I love shoes. Don't judge me. "Babe you have a thousand pair of heels." He said rolling his eyes. I picked up a blue and red pair of heels and paid for them and left the store before jacob could say anything. "Bri are we done yet I'm tired of the mall." Jacob said complaining. "No I still want to go into wet seal and get me a couple of dresses and stuff. Just come on" I grabbed his hand and led him into wet seal. I got out my 500 dollar gift card. I picked out a cute long jersey shirt that said 93 in big bold letter it was a black and white striped jersey and it was my type. I picked it out with some black booty shorts to go under it. Then I saw these ripped blue jean high waist shorts and this bright pink half shirt that said pretty. I also got a green and black two piece swim suit and a all black high waist swim suit. I got a Marilyn Monroe white tshirt with her pic on it. It was a shirt dress. I also got a light blue jean pencil skirt with a yellow half shirt to match it. I picked out a few cute sandals and I went to pay. Jacob just looked at me because he knew how I shopped. But instead of me being a spoiled brat like some females I spend my own money and not his. But he still gets upset cause he loves for me and him to save our money. But I love clothing. I mean I am a model. So fashion is my best friend. I went into a jewelry store and got hella jewelry. Then I was ready to leave. My feet were starting to hurt.

"Damn babe all these damn bags. For one person is crazy." He said carrying my bags in the hotel. "Come on the driver is waiting on us." I told him quickly changing into my club wear. I picked out a pretty baige dress that had my back out and then my baige heels. I was too cute. Then jacob had on his black skinny jeans with his light blue jean button down shirt and his black doc Martin boots. He was too cute. "Ready" I asked him. He nodded and we headed out to get into the limo. "First stop the bar. It's time to get a few drinks before we get to the club"

7 p.m.
"The wet bar"

We were I'm the bar and it was packed. We were sitting down ready to order. "Hi what can I get for you two tonight" the bartender said. "How about 2 shots of ciroc. Then Amsterdam. Then vodka. Then a shot of Hennessey and then we should be good." I told him. He nodded and got 4 of me and Jacobs shots. Jacob enjoyed all of it. He didn't complain about all the drinks we drunk. I was already feeling tipsy after the shot of ciroc and vodka. But the Amsterdam and Hennessey set me and jacob off. We was fucked up." I slowly got up. Walking out the door with jacob. Everything felt like it was spinning. "Babe c-can we go have s-sex" jacob asked me. "Let's go to the club then we can have sex afterwards" I said slurring my words. Club here we come.

9 pm.
@ club minaj.

We got out and I almost tripped over my own foot. Jacob helped me before I could thou. We held hands and walked in the club. It was too live in here. Everyone partying, dancing, drinking, eating, music loud. Yesssssssss.

Jacob pov:

I was tipsy. But bri seemed even more drunk then me. They say females can't handle as much alcohol as guys. I see. But we were in this big ass club and bri was smiling the whole time. "Let's go dance babe." She said as the song 7/11 came on by beyonce. Why would she want me dancing to this damn song. But I guess when your drunk you don't give a fuck.

She started twerking on me to the beat and I held her waist. Just moving along with her. She was too turnt.

I was getting me and brielle a cup of water to calm her down. She was really drunk and she was sweating. When I walked back she was dancing with that dude from the beach. Ugh seriously he's here too. I'm so sick of this big buff ass hawaiian dude always on my girl with his big thirsty ass. I walked over to them and threw both cups of water on him. "I sware I told yo bitch ass to stay the fuck away from my wife. And brielle I leave for two fucking seconds and you over here dancing with him." She just looked at us. I know she drink but she aunt that damn drunk to where she ain't in her right mind. She know what's happening. "I think your wife wants to do whatever she wants and she obviously wanted to dance on me. She loved it" he said in my face. That set me off. "Jacob stay calm font do anything stupid." Brielle shouted over the loud music. I pinched him dead in his jaw. Making him fall to the ground. He did a bitch move and kicked me in my knee making me fall. He got on top of me and started choking me. I punched him in his eye and he fell off me. I got on top of him and started drilling his face. He may be buff but I'm not soft. I was fucking him up til I got picked up. I was thrown out the club and brielle came running behind me. I yanked her arm and threw her ass in in the car. She was silent on the ride back home. If she wasn't dancing on him then I wouldn't be in this situation and mad as hell right now. She better not say a word to me tonight.

We got to the hotel and I went inside. Brielle was moving slow. So I picked her up and went inside our suite. When I got in there I layed her on the bed and went to shower. Once I got out I put on a white pair of boxers and went to sleep in the living room. I didn't want to lay next to her tonight. At all.

4 am.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Babe please come get in bed with me I'm lonely" she said waking me up. She was standing over me and she looked normal now. Like she wasn't drunk anymore. "No I'm fine here. Go to bed bri" I said turning into a different position closing my eyes. She sat on me and I opened my eyes again. "What?" "I want you to come to bed" "no I don't want to" "Why jacob" "Bri I'll talk to you when I'm up right now go. To. Bed. Now." I has to talk to her like a kid cause she was acting like one. She knows I'm mad at her but she still wants to test me.

"Jacob let's talk now. I was just dancing with him nothing more. You are overreacting" "what the fuck kind of shit is that. BRIELLE I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO GET MAD WHEN A RANDOM DUDE I DONT CARE FOR KEEPS COMING ON TO MY WIFE. IF I DIDNT GIVE A FUCK HE PROBABLY WOULD HAVE HAD YOUR DUMB ASS IN HIS BED ALREADY. BUT YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY IM OVERREACTING THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOU WERE CLOSE TO HIM AND TOO CLOSE TO HIM. IM YOUR HUSBAND YOU BELONG TO ME AND I BELONG TO YOU. YOU ARE STARTING TO GET ON MY NERVES WITH THIS BULLSHIT AND I SWARE IF YOU DONT GET IT TOGETHER I WILL BE TAKING A BREAK FROM YOU. DONT TEST ME BRI. NOW GO TO BED." I pulled the cover over me and closed my eyes and went to bed. She almost made me call her a bitch tonight. The fuck. I don't play that shit. That's why home boy got his ass beat at the club. The fuck is wrong with brielle.