9 months pregnant

Jacob pov:
We finally got the kids back. It's almost time for school again in a week and in these two months me and bri have gotten back close. The kids love the fact that mommy is back in town and better. There excited that there mother is about to have there baby sister because they have been wanting to meet her since before this 9th month. This is all they talk about. My mom had alot of fun with them and I'm happy there back so that bri can spend more time with them. She's big only in the stomach and she still looks good. I love the fact that we are all excited to meet the baby.

"Hey what if I come up with her name being Briah Elise perez. That's so pretty. Right?" I smiled at bri and hugged her and kissed her forehead. "That name is perfect. I realize your trying to keep briana and Briah name all as bri. And me and junior are the j's. That's too cute." "Yea and she's going to be just like her big sister briana and just as pretty as her." "Yea junior and briana are so excited they are going to try to help you alot with the baby." Bri smiled and I smiled back. "Ok im hungry. I'm going to go ask the kids If there hungry too so I can fix lunch." "No you go ask the kids and I will cook you guys food. You have to take it easy just like the doctor said." "Fine."

She wobbled out of the room and I just shook my head smiling. She is always trying to do everything for us. Which isn't bad but now she's about to have my baby so I need her to chill.

Brielle pov:
"Hey briana and junior are you guys hungry.?" I said as I went into the game room to see briana on her tablet sitting on a beanie bag and junior sitting on the couch playing his ps4 on the big 70 inch tv. "Yea we want a sandwich and some chips and fruit." Junior said. I smiled and nodded while walking downstairs to tell jacob. "We all want fruit. Sandwiches. And chips. Well they can have chips I just want a sandwich and fruit." "Ok I got it go ahead and rest and watch a movie in the living room." Jacob said. I kissed his lips and went to go watch my criminal minds tv show. I love this show. I grabbed my soft leopard blanket and got comfortable on our huge leather black sectional couch.

Later that day.....

Chresanto pov:
After seeing brielle after a few months I realize I love her alot and I feel terrible that I turned away from her after she said she may have feelings for me. I love how she dresses how she smells how she looks how she just a sexy beautiful model. The world's favorite famous model. I just love her personality. I kind of wish she was still into me I kind of wish she never went to counseling and everything. I just wish she wanted me and was in love with me. That would be perfect because now I would actually let her get a divorce and get with me. I want bri but I know I can never have her. She is perfect and I'm sick of jacob and ray having all the pretty girls while I'm still single. I have yet to find that girl I want and need.

I was on my way to Starbucks just to sit there and drink a grande caramel frappe. I ordered my drink and sat down. I was sitting there looking around and my eyes came to this girl who was sitting in the seat across the store. She was alone. She was so beautiful she had dark pretty skin. She had a shoulder length jet black hair. She had perfect teeth and some pretty big brown eyes. She was small but built really pretty. Her shape was a coke bottle. She could dress her ass off and she seemed lonely. I got up and went to sit next to her. She smiled at me and I smiled back. I bit my lip and she kept smiling and blushing. "Hi my name is chresanto august and can I ask what's your name?" "My name is desiree you are really cute." "And you are very attractive. I came over here because before I leave this Starbucks I would like to have your phone number." She smiled even wider. "Wheres your phone" we exchanged numbers. And I sat down and we kept talking and getting to know each other for hours. I was enjoying this. Maybe she can be mine one day.

Jacob pov:
Bri was sleeping on my lap and I was playing in her curly hair. I loved how she slept. I started rubbing her belly and I felt the baby constantly kicking. "Daddy can't wait to finally see you and hold you briah. Your going to be my little babydoll. You can't be princess because briana is princess. But your babydoll. You have two older siblings that are excited to meet you." I smiled and kept rubbing her belly for hours until she woke up. "Goodmorning love" "hi babe" I got up and went to make a important phone call trying to find out how I can make her feel great and appreciated. I am her husband and she knows I love her but it doesn't hurt to spoil her. So I decided to rent out city-walk which is a outside entertainment place here in Los Angeles where you can see a concert on stage and shop and eat and all that. So I decided I wanted to invite everyone possible and get lit at this party. So I called everyone we knew and told them to invite anyone just no drama. I was excited and ready to get this started. She's going to love it.

Later on that night.......

Brielle pov:
"Bye junior and bri come give me a kiss please" I said as me and Jacob pulled into his mom's parking lot to drop off the kids to spend the whole weekend with her. They gave me a hug and kiss and ran inside.

"Oh gosh Jacob where are you taking my Chica to?" Moma Theresa said as she rubbed my belly. "I'm taking her on a date before she has the baby which will be at any time. Any day." Jacob said smiling. " alright enjoy." She said smiling and walking back inside.

Jacob pov:
I told bring we were going to a free concert but In reality we were just having fun. I pulled in and everyone was here already. It was packed as hell. "Baby what is everyone doing here?" "I wanted to have a get together for you boo" she hugged me and cried. I wiped away her tears and we got out ready to have fun.

The party was turntable and I was just having fun with bri and the guys just as I saw a familiar face in the crowd staring me down. What the fuck is she doing here? " fuck!!!" "Whats wrong babe" " nothing sweetie I'm fine" I kept drinking and told everyone I will be right back.

"Hey jacob." Ana said as she looked me up and down smiling and biting her lip. "Didn't I tell you to stay away from me" I said in my angry voice. She laughed and came closer and whispered in my ear. "You know you want this" she grabbed my hand and placed it on her ass. Damn. I thought, then I took my hand off and sex with me by rihanna started to play. So she turned around and put her ass all over me and started dancing all on my dick. Omg. I was in awe. I held her hips and grinder all on her. We danced to the whole song and then she turned around and slipped a paper in my pocket and kissed my cheek. "Call me baby" I watched her walk off and my dick was hard. Shit. I turned around and bri was standing there with tears falling. She shook her head at Me and ran off I felt so bad. How could I do this to my wife. Soon after I saw India Sydney Deanna and Tasha went after her. The boys were shaking there heads at me. I got in my car and brielle was no where to be found. I drove home and it was no one here.

Brielle pov:
"Let me just stay with you guys tonight please!!!!" I screamed while crying to Tasha and deanna. We were in the car and I was rubbing my belly. I was in pain. "Are you ok bri" Deanna asked me. "No im Inn pain." I started breathing hard and then I felt my water break. Shit. " guys get me to a hospital now. My water broke. Please" Tasha kept driving fast and Deanna turned the light on looking at me. "Bri there is blood coming out of you." I started crying more and more and then everything went blank.