honeymoon day 2

Jacob pov:

After last night, me and bri didn't get to really talk. So I made sure today we will talk out anything that I have a problem with. And she will listen and not move. She was still sleep. So I went to shower. When I was done i put on my green shorts. And my white adidas. and my white polo shirt. I was simple today. I put my shades on the counter so when we leave. I made us some pancakes bacon and I cut up some watermelon on the side. She finally came out the room still in this damn bikini. Which brung my memories back to yesterday. "Goodmorning jacob. I love you. I'm sorry about yesterday I know I was wrong and I won't do that stupid stuff again." She said kissing me and sitting down to eat with me. "It's coo but you know we have to talk." "Yea I already know we have too." "Not later now before we get our day started." She nodded and we ate out food. "This is so good babe" she said.

When we got done I cleaned the kitchen and she was getting dressed. She came out in a blue summer dress with her black wedge heels. She looked so beautiful. It was a long dress but it was strapless.  I never really seen bri in a long dress she loves showing her legs so this is new. "You look good with a long dress on why you never wear them" " I love my legs so I love short dresses. And plus longer dresses make me look super short." She said. We walked out and we got In the limo. "Where would you guys like to go today Mr perez" th driver asked me. "Site seeing. Is that ok" he nodded and started the limo and we were off to see what hawaii had to offer. On the long ride. We started talking. "So babe now we need to talk while he's driving us all around." I told her looking serious as hell. She sighed and started talking. "Ok about the baby thing. Are kids are 5 now they start school really soon. In like 2 weeks. I'm just now getting them out of the baby/toddler stage and you want more. I really don't want to go through it anymore. Please understand that. I don't want anymore. We're doing great without anymore." She said. "Have you thought that maybe you should consider it years from now when the twins get older. It's not fair is all I'm saying. Your just thinking about you. And ever since we fought about this situation you been acting brand new." I told her getting real irritated. "Ok jacob. I'll think about it. Happy?" "Yes I am" "ok and about the other problem from yesterday I'm sorry I was just real mad at you so I was just trying to have fun with a friend" I cut her off quick. "Brielle he's not a damn friend you didn't know two things about him." "Yes I do he's 30 and his names jesus' " she said. "Ok he's 30 and we're 25. Why would he want to be friends with a 25 year old. He wanted to fuck you. Brielle damn it you don't listen." "Jacob I do listen. And I said sorry. Ok. Can we please enjoy ourselves and forget about all of this." I just nodded my head. We are on our honeymoon. I held her hand and she smiled and I smiled back. "I love you mrs. Perez" "I love you too mr. Perez." We laughed a little bit and we started listening to the limo driver tell us everything we saw riding passed. It was cool. I still take california over hawaii any day thou.

We got back to the hotel and brielle wanted to go out. I didn't really want to after walking 5 miles up the trail she wanted to take. So my legs were sore. I poured me 3 cups of water drinking like no tommorow. "Babe please can we hit up a club" she asked. "No brielle I'm too tired. And we're not going to Noones club. We can chill here tonight and just cuddle and watch movies. "Fine that's great but tommorow I choose were we are going" she said. "Ok" I said not caring. "Come on babe let's shower and cuddle." She said getting naked. I took off all my clothes and we hopped in the shower. The water felt so good. And looking at her body had me wanting her. "Babe if I let you have some promise not to get me pregnant" she said. I ignored her and got close to her. She looked at me and I knew she couldn't resist. So I kissed her pink lips and we were under the water. I lifted her body up off the ground and she wrapped her legs around me. I stuck myself inside her and she instantly moaned. I slowly went in and out. It felt amazing. "Yes jacob" she said. The rest of the night we made love and she wasn't worried about me getting her pregnant. But I didn't cum in her. I'm not that scandalous.  Unlike her I respect what she says. We cuddled after our shower and was watching all the made a movies. It was a good night.

5:45 a.m.

Brielle pov:

I woke up in the middle of the night. I don't know why. I got out of jacobs grip and walked into the kitchen to get me a bowl of grapes and some apple juice. I walked into the living room and started watching reruns of my favorite show empire. I couldn't sleep just thinking about my babies. I forgot that it's 5 something here so it's evening there. I went in the room and got my iPhone and called india phone. "Hey girl how's hawaii treating you" India said into the phone. "It's beautiful and we're having fun" I said laughing at her. "Can I talk to briana?" I asked her. "One second" I heard noises in the background and then briana got on the phone. "Hi mom I miss you guys" Briana said. "Awww baby I miss you too." "Is it fun there." "Yea me and dad are having fun." "Good well junior spent the night at uncle chres and uncle craig house with uncle ray. Me and auntie india are spending the night tonight with aunt tasha and aunt deanna and aunt sydney. We're having girls night." She said all excited. "Thats good baby. Well ima let you go I love you" "I love you too mom bye." "Bye" we hung up and I called rays phone. "What you want mrs perez" he said. "Shut up and let me talk to junior" "ok damn hold on" "hey moma" "hi baby what you doing" "playing the video games with my uncles" "I miss you" "I miss you'll too mama where's dad" "he's sleeping still but when he gets up I'll tell him to call you ok" "ok thanks mom. "Your welcome baby I love you bye" "love you too bye mom." We hung up and I was now satisfied that I talked to my twins. I finished my grapes and apple juice and turned the tv off. I went back in the room and cuddled up close to jacob. I layed my head on his chest and he put his hand around me. "where you been at?" He asked in his sleepy voice. "Oh I didn't know you were up. I was in the living room watching empire and eating grapes." "Oh I heard you talking" "yea I talked to briana and junior. Oh junior needs you to call later. He misses you like crazy" "yea I'll call when we wake up. I miss my babies too." We stayed in bed cuddled up talking until we both drifted off to sleep again. It was an amazing night and I love every moment of this honeymoon even the bad. Cause it can always be fixed.