No dating. just friends.

Brielle pov:

Me and jacob latimore have been really good friends he does alot for me. But I let him no I don't want a relationship for a long time right now. I just want to be friends and nothing more. He understood and now he spoils me and the kids. They love the attention and not to get them confused I told them that he is my bestfriend and there dad is still there dad so they won't think he's my man or something. So they call him mami friend. Which is so funny to me. I let the kids go to there dad's every weekend like it was before. And sometimes they stay longer then the weekend. I still dont really say much to jacob other then about the kids. He still tries but I can't wait for him to be done with begging for me back. It's not happening nomore I'm through with relationships. For atleast 2 or 3 years. At least until my babies are 5 years old. So 3 more years.

It was a Saturday morning and me and jay were about to go to the mall. Jacob was coming to get the kids and he was keeping them for 5 days so I packed plenty of outfits. Once I was finished I heard talking downstairs and I walked down to see jacob and jay both shaking hands.

Me: well it looks like you too have met

Jay: yea this is your baby daddy jacob right?

me: yea that's him

Jay: nice to meet you jacob I'm jacob latimore but I go by Jay

Jacob: wassup. But are my babies ready

Kids: yes daddy

Jacob: alright let's go

Me: jay im going to walk them out be right back

Jay: alright do your thing

I went outside and kissed the kids goodbye.

Me: jacob I know we haven't talked but I hope your doing ok. I mean I forgave you a lon........

I was cut off by jacobs attitude

Jacob: look save the bullshit I get it now. You don't want me and you hate me. You have moved on to another jacob and you don't need me now. Just get off my car so i can go.

Me: jacob but none of that's true

Jacob: bri move

I stepped away from his car and  watched him drive off with me standing there looking stupid. What the fuck is he mad for.

Jay: you ok bestfriend?

Me: no just weeks ago jacob and me was coo I mean I don't talk to him that much foreal but we always get along. That's are first argument since we broke up. I don't know what happened. I'm just ready to go and get things off my mind. It's like he just went off on me for nothing. It couldn't be because I've been yelling at him because I'm over all that and I had all right to.

Jay: ok ok look let's just go shopping and take your mind off of him. Don't stress about it. He didn't mean it. Come on.

We walked out the door and was on our way to the mall. Jay always know how to cheer me up. Either with alot of gifts or shopping or going places or just being around me. Plus he cooks alot now. He's the best bestfriend ever.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jacob pov:

I didn't think that it would be this soon that she gets another dude. I am beyond pissed. How can she do me like this. I know I was wrong but it hurts my heart to see her with him. She's still mine and no matter what I love her. I just fucked up thou. But if she forgives me why can't she take me back. If this is a sign then I get it. It's time for you jacob to move on to someone better then bri. A bad chick.

I scrolled throu my instagram news feed and saw a pic of this girl I knew named harmony. She was another cali model and she was famous. I started liking hella pics until she noticed me. I need to move on and if harmony can accept me then she just might be it.

HarmonyIAm: hey jacob right?

Misfitprince: yes that's me.

HarmonyIAm: oh ok hi nice talking to you. You should contact me I have to go. But my number is 3237869203. I got to go.

I put her number in my phone and decided to text her later. It's not easy trying to get over brielle but I know I have to. She made it clear that I'm never going to have her again. I messed it all up. And plus she has a new dude in her life so yea. I'm through.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jay pov:

I knew I had to cheer her up so I took her to the mall and I bought her so much stuff. Then I went inside children's place and bought the twins alot if outfits and some bears out of build a bear. I just love to see the smile on her face. It's not ok for a beautiful woman to frown or be sad all the time. So when i have the opportunity to do so I'll do it.

Me: im still stuck in the friend zone

Brielle: yes and you will remain in it.

Me: well I understand but can you just let me have a chance bri your pushing me away and friending me because you think I'll do you wrong and all that stuff. It's crazy. I'm not like your ex/ babydaddy. You just have to let me prove that.

Brielle: jay you tell me this alot. But I just can't do it. It's not about you its about me. And I don't want a relationship.  I'm chilling. I'm coo. I'm just sick of it. I need a break.

I told her ok and started getting all of the bags packed in the car. I still dont think it's fair that I'm stuck in the friend zone.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>