Trippin

Brielle pov:
Lately here in this house I find myself thinking about how me and Jacob was when we were just friends it was way less problems and plus we were virgins so it wasn't so much drama and people involved. It's crazy when I look back compared to now like we're married with twins and I had a miscarriage as well already so it's a lot. I been through a lot, Jacob has too. I am madly in love with him. I just hope karma doesn't come back on me for cheating on him so much in the beginning. I hope Jacob remains faithful to me as my husband.

Babe what are you thinking about? Jacob said to me as i was dazed off looking out the window. He kissed my lips softly and looked me in the eyes. Oh nothing just about everything we been through since day one. Just thinking. I told him. About exactly what thou? Jacob said as he sat up. Well, for starters I was just thinking about every thing we been through since day one and just thinking about how it used to be when we were just Bestfriend's compared to now. We have grown and been through so much along the way. I know I caused a lot of the drama and cheating but I'm happy I went to counseling in Atlanta and came back good. I am so happy to say I am married to you and your my husband for life. May god bless us with many more years and for our kids to grow really good. I told Jacob hugging him. He hugged me back. Where did that come from? Jacob asked. Oh nothing just a random thought to myself.

Jacob pov:
I love Bri but I just kind of feel some type of way. This is the woman of my dreams. My life is nothing without her and my twins in my life. But for some reason ever since I met shorty at the park and we ran around the park while the kids were playing I like her vibe like we been texting and I just love what she got going on. I mean I'm married but I might need to just experience a little fun for a few days. No one has to know at all. So I'm going to try to sneak out the house and tell bri I'm going to see my mom real quick to check on her and see how she is doing. I just want to go to her house and chill for a few hours. That's innocent right?

Just as I was texting her letting her know I am on my way in 20, bri walks in hugging me from behind while standing on her tippy toes. I turned around and hugged her and kissed her forehead. "Hey baby, I'm going to see my mom for a few hours. I will be right back okay?" She looked up in my eyes and smiled. "Okay baby tell her I said hello." I kissed her lips softly and left the house. Yes easy.

Brielle pov:
I know Jacob haven't seen his mom in a while so I'm happy he is finally going to see her. I would've went but I got the kids and they are sleep so I can't go anywhere so I shall see her next time. I called my mom because I haven't spoke to her. "Hello" "hi mom I miss you what are you doing?" "Oh I'm with Jacobs mom Theresa right now. Me her and Ms. kiesha wanted to hang out so we are at Theresa house relaxing and talking and stuff" "oh ok well Jacob is on his way there" "oh we didn't know about that but good I miss him are you coming to?" "no, the kids are sleeping" "awwww my babies. Ok well I will talk to you later Mami I am a little busy at the moment. Kiss my babies for me." I said bye and She hung up. I felt some type of way that moma Theresa said she wasn't aware of Jacob coming over. I didn't really care too much cause maybe he was going to surprise her I know my baby and his sweet self. He does mysterious things for all the right reasons. My love.

Jacob pov:
I pulled up to her house. It took me about 25 minutes to get to her house. She lives in an apartment complex 25 minutes away from Hollywood. It was a basic apartment and she lived alone. No kids. Just her. We have gotten to know so much so she knows all about me and my kids, marriage, everything. I just let her know I needed a friend. A new one. I'm really bored. I got out and followed the directions she gave me through text. I went up the stairs and knocked on her door. She answered and smiled at me hugging me tight. She was a Mexican girl that had long black straight hair down her ass. She had a nice little frame to her. Not curvy just a nice fit body. Her name was: Veronica. She was 22. She was beautiful and she had on a little short and bra set. Hi Jacob, come on in love. I came in and sat on her couch. Would you like anything, water or something.? No I'm okay I just want to chill with you. Oh ok that's fine then, I just love the fact that you came over to see me you are so cool and chill. I am actually not from here as I told you through text I'm from New York but I moved here to go to college so I'm still in law school. I love living here but I don't know anyone so that's really boring. I looked at her nodding to reassure her I was listening to her. I scanned her up and down and she was looking so good. Every time she talks it turns me on because she had that Mexican accent. Jacob you okay? Yea I'm fine girl so what do you want to do.? We can talk or watch a movie! What do you have in mind? Oh I really been wanting to know how your lips taste? Well Jacob your married so you May have to keep wishing. And why do you want to kiss me like don't cheat on that beautiful wife of yours she is gorgeous the most prettiest models out here are her and India. I follow them on insta and they are poppin. I looked at her in disbelief. Hey, honestly I don't want to talk about my wife and all that. What has she done to you where you want to meet knew girls. I don't want to meet knew girls I just want you. And bri hasn't Done anything to me. I just couldn't resist your sexy ass. Well I'm sorry Jacob I don't condone in being a side chick or Messing up a home. So you May have the wrong impression on me but I'm not about that li....... I cut her off by kissing her lips she tried backing away but I stuck my tongue in her mouth. She kissed back and moaned a little bit. I laid on top of her and instantly ripped her bra off and started sucking on her titties. Damn Jacob your so aggressive. You need to leave now. I looked up at her and I threw her body down all the way and pulled her shorts off. She told me to stop but I kept going I know she wants me. She kept trying to get up but I grabbed her hands and held them. Don't fight me baby I know you want it. No I don't Jacob your married. Well it's only sex it won't hurt anyone. Yes it will it will hurt your wife you idiot. For some reason that made me furious I don't know what is wrong with me but I just wanted to fuck her. She slapped me and got up. She ran to her phone and I threw it and broke it against the wall. I slammed her up against it and started fingering her so fast. She was moaning while saying stop to me. I smirked knowing she can't resist this sexy beast. I went down and pulled her legs on my shoulders and started eating that pussy. She was moaning and trying to get down while I had the tightest grip on her body. She was screaming stop. I stopped and stood up. Do you really want me to stop. Damn it Jacob it feels really good but you can not do it this way. You are married.
I picked her up and took her to her bedroom. She was on all fours and I bent her back down so she was arching it. By now I was naked and she let me stick it in I went deep In it and did my thing. She was moaning my name. I knew she wanted me. I started smiling and going In on little mama.

2 hours later:
We just finished fucking and she kissed me goodbye and told me I can come by anytime to chill again. She was smiling so hard. I left and went back to the crib. On my way there I got a call from my mom. shit. Hello. Jacob why did you tell bri your coming here and then you never told me or your not even here. I'm not even at home I'm with the ladies. Mom! I had to go to a bar and I didn't want to let bri know. I'm sorry for putting you in it. But I got to go.
Why did bri call my mom. Stupid shit.
I pulled into the house and went in. I went upstairs Bri was in the bed sleep. I went to shower and when I got out I went downstairs to fix me a sandwich and watch tv. Everybody sleep in here.

Brielle pov:
I heard Jacob coming in and I played sleep. He has been gone for 3 hours. I guess he was having a good time with his mom. I won't worry about it I know he needed that time. I looked at the clock it was 6pm so I just laid in bed and watched love and hip hop and chilled. I just need to sleep. I'm so tired. But I'm happy he had fun with his mom. But at the same time I'm kind of wondering if he even went to his moms house. I sat up and thought hard to myself. Honestly I really want to call her back but I hate putting the parents in the relationship. But I don't feel right. I have this terrible ass feeling right now and I'm not liking the way I'm feeling. A mother knows. A wife knows. A woman knows. I am going to find out the truth cause right now I do not believe him. If he on some bullshit I'm gone for good this time. I'm so done with love after this. I feel exhausted and fed up. With cheating, lies, going back and fourth breaking up and getting back together. All that. I'm just done. I'm ready to live my best life with my babies. And I loved living in Arizona. I may just move there and get a house with my babies if he did something wrong fuck him. Cause he obviously didn't give two shits about me. I instantly picked my phone up and called her back. Hello. Hey mama Theresa I was calling to see if Jacob by chance was at your house today? No he was not and I addressed him with that he never comes over unless he calls, So nope not with me, Mami I don't know what he was doing but you do what's best for you whatever happens let me know I'm always here for you. Thank you mom I'm going to get to the bottom of it and if he did cheat I'm moving away to Arizona I just will be done with everything. Okay honey well tell my son to call me with his dumb self. Okay bye. Bye.

I was livid. Why would he lie to me.

Jacob!!!!!!!! I heard him running up the stairs. What's good babe?! No where did you go all today? I was at.....before he could finish I cut him off. Jacob please don't lie to me. Tell me the truth. I already called your mom and she said you wasn't there. So were you cheating on me Jacob? He sighed and sat on the bed.
Yes I did cheat on you today. I met this girl and I just wanted to get a new friend and have some fun. Babe I'm so sorry it didn't mean nothing and I won't do it again.

I ignored his apology and packed all my belongings and slowly took them to my suv. He kept asking me where was I going and I was packing up all the kids things to put in there as well. He didn't stop me because he knew he fucked up. So I woke the kids up and put them in the car and told the buckle up we are going away. Jacob kissed them and was on the phone crying to his mom. "I will be serving you the divorce papers in a few weeks." I told Jacob. Can I at least know where you guys are going? We are moving back to Arizona. And that's all you need to know. So goodbye for good this time. Don't call me I will get the kids phones so you can contact them and if you need to see them then you can contact me. Only for that reason. Bye Jacob.

He went back in and closed the door. I drove off and got in the road to our long 5 hour road trip to our new state. I'm just over it all. And yes I am getting a divorce. He can have all these L.A. hoes.