5 months later: you complete me

Brielle pov:
For the past 5 months jacob has been taking really good care of me. I am close to my kids again and me and jacob are working on us now. I was stupid before but I'm ready to be completely all for jacob. I am back modeling and jacob is now a big dance choreographer at his dance studio he bought in hollywood. It's called Boulevard dance 12. He loves it and he teaches from ages 12 and up. Me and the kids go and watch him dance often.

We were at jacobs dance studio watching him sweat and teach his dancers his new moves. The kids were watching in amusement and I was watching in excitement. I loved how he danced. "Hey babe" jacob said kissing me. "Hi I just came to see you dance and stuff and when you done I want to go see your mom. I haven't seen her for about 4 months straight that's not good." I said to jacob as he nodded his head yes. "Yea we can go I'm almost finished anyway." He said kissing me and the kids and heading back to dance.

After we visited moma theresa. We went home. As we were pulling in there were new neighbors. A men and a women and 3 kids. They smiled at us and waved. We waved back. "So we have new neighbors. They look about 50 thou." Jacob said laughing. I hit his arm playfully and got out. The kids ran inside and when we got in there was a note on the doorstep. I went inside and opened it. It read.

Hey brielle,
I told you this won't end. I love you and I always have I'm not threatening you or anything but I couldn't tell you face to face that I love you and I been loving you since we were little. I'm in your crew but you won't know who I am just yet. See you soon love. Well talk in person.

I was so confused. I didn't know what to do. I stuffed the note in my purse and sat there and thought about it. He's in the crew. So let's think. Ray is with india he wouldn't want me back and I don't want him back he's happy and I'm happy. Plus were on bestfriend terms again. Then there's craig who I don't think ever liked me like that. Then there's chres who I don't know about. It could be chres or craig. This is wierd.

I was brought out of my thoughts when jacob tapped me. "Bri you won't to go with me and the twins to see our friends at craig and them house" jacob asked me. "Um no I think I have a stomach ache I'm going to lay down. Tell the girls I say hi. And the guys I said hey too" I said kissing them and heading upstairs. That was just too much for me. I know tentation is a bitch but I'm trying to fix my marriage and it always seems as if someone wants me. Ugh what the fuck do I do. Or how do I tell jacob. Damn.

Jacob pov:
We were all chilling and watching tv. "Where bri at? Why she didn't come?" Chres asked me for the second time. "I told you she has a stomach ache she at home. "Oh ay you'll I be back I'm going to see my family and them." Chres said leaving out.

For the rest of us we kept watching movies eating and talking.

Brielle pov:
"Who is it?" I said opening the front door. There stood chres looking at me with a look of want. Or maybe lust. He came closer and I slowly backed away. He shut the door and I kept going backwards. He is sexy as hell but I can't do jacob wrong anymore. "Why are you here chres?" I said. He came closer to me and grabbed my waist. "I came cause I want you and I know you want me. This can be our little secret bri. Noone has to know." He said before connecting his lips with mine. I wanted to pull away but I didn't at the same time. He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He took me to the guestroom and threw me on the bed. He took off his shirt and I bit my lip staring at his abs. Gosh help me. "You want me?" He asked. I nodded and signaled him to come to me. He did and we kissed again. This time more passionately. He ripped off my pajama dress and I was luckily naked already. He started sucking on my breast and licking on them as well. I just layed back and enjoyed it while moaning his name. "Chres fuck me please" I yelled out. He looked at me and went lower and began eating me out. "Chres stop teasing please!!!!!!" I yelled to him while moaning at the same time. I gripped his curly hair and pushed his tongue in further.

After that he pulled it out and stuck it in me. It was big. I was in a little pain. So I gripped the sheets. This is so wrong but feels so right. "Bri I love you so much" chres said staring into my eyes. "Mmmm I love you too chres" I said in the heat of the moment. He went faster and deeper still kissing me. We went for 2 hours. And then he left.

I took a hot shower and then layed down and went to bed. I am such a horrible person but damn chres know how to put it down. Yes. I have to keep that going.

Jacob pov:
Once me and the kids got home. I made them shower and lay down. I walked in the room and bri was laying down sleep. I went over and kissed her cheek and I went to take a shower. When I was done I put on my basketball shorts and got in bed and went to sleep. I'm happy now that bri is her self again and that we our starting our marriage right this time. She completes me in every way possible. I love that woman with all my heart.