2 years later

Brielle pov:

It was me india and sydney all sitting here. Waiting to go back to california. We're driving back so I made sydney drive down here to help us drive back. We had alot of shit. I had to get back because in a month which is in august my babies start kindergarden. There finally five years old. I'm so happy.

Sydney: what the hell we waiting on. We need to get back did you'll forget I have a 2 year old at home in cali waiting on me to come home. He's with his daddy but he likes me more

India: girl shut the hell up and help us with these bags

Sydney; damn can you ask nicely

India; hell naw cause your rushing us

Sydney: ok whatever

We all packed everything in the two cars and hugged my cousin Ariel goodbye.

Ariel: I loved you'll being here. Have a nice trip and come back and visit often . You too india. And nice meeting you sydney.

Sydney: you too

Ariel; by little cousins

Kids: bye

We all left out and was on the highway headed back to cali. I'm finally going back home.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jacob pov:

I was sitting in the living room with ray and the guys when ray said india just text him and there on there way back home. After two years I'm going to see brielle and my kids again. But let me catch you up. I'm still with harmony. I moved in with her but I be over the guys house everyday. She's now my fiance' and we are happy together. I love her.

Ray; I can't wait til they get here i actually miss them. Plus me and india been talking alot. We about to get together real soon.

Craig: congrats man

Chres: congrats bro

Me; yea that's good

Ray; yea her fine ass is all mine.

Me: youll cute or whatever.

Ray: naw we sexy

I shook my head at him and went outside on the porch and called harmony.

Harmony: hello

Me: hi baby

Harmony: hi love.

Me: what you up to?

Harmony: im just at home chilling.

Me: well I miss you. I'm at the guys house just chillin hanging out.

Harmony: I miss you too baby but you just saw me earlier. Hahaha but hey I see paparazzi got your baby mama every where she goes. So is it true?

Me: is what true?

Harmony: is she coming back to l.a. today. After two years of being in Arizona

Me: yes. It's all true.

Harmony: so are you going to see her?

Me: baby this isn't 21 questions. I'm not seeing her. I just hope I see my kids. And I love you so much. We're getting married remember. Just chill. Quit worrying about brielle.

Harmony: ok baby I love you too.

Me: alright see you later

Harmony: bye