honeymoon day 5 and 6

Brielle pov:

It was 8 a.m. and ever since what's been happening jacob hasn't really wanted to do anything so this morning I reserved for us to go to see the wedding ringer. Kevin Hart's new movie. And to go to hear some poetry. He loves poetry. I just need to tell him so we can get ready. First were going to the poetry room. Then to the movies after.

"Jacob babe." I said going into the bedroom where he was sleep. "Yea wassup" he said looking at his computer. "I reserved for us to go to a couple places tonight. We'll this evening. So we should start getting ready around about 5 pm. The poetry starts at 6 of clock. And the movie starts at 7:30." "Ok that's coo what movie" "the wedding ringer. Kevin hart movie." "Ooo yea I been wanting to see that" "ok well make sure you get ready" "alright thanks babe" he said kissing my cheek.

5 pm

I was picking out what to wear. I wanted to be comfortable today so I put on a simple black half shirt that said mixed girls are better. With my ripped skinny jeans and my black converse. Jacob had on his nirvana shirt with his blue skinny jeans and his black converse. I put my hair in a messy bun and we were on our way to go hear some poetry.

Once we left the hotel we took the elevator down to the limo. "Where to mrs perez" the driver Louis said. "To the poetry lounge please" I said. He nodded and headed there.

Once we pulled up he escorted us out and we went inside. We stayed there listening to the people do poetry for an hour straight. It was real good ones and some real deep ones. After everyone was done we got to snap to applaud them. It was a great poet night. We left and got in the limo. It was now 7:10 pm. And our movie starts at 7:30. "Where to now mrs perez" "to Honolulu theatre's please" he took us there and it was now 7:20. We had ten minutes to get inside so we rushed in. As soon as we got there it was packed. We took out our v.i.p. passes and went through the line and got to go inside. We sat at the top. Jacob went to go get popcorn and nachos. With some slushees. I made sure we ate all of it and drunk all of it throughout the whole movie because we paid good money tonight at this movie theatre. There prices are much different then california.

9:30 p.m.

The movie was so good. I loved it. Me and jacob were laughing the whole time. Why must Kevin be so silly. I love him. We just got back in the limo and we were holding hands. "Thanks babe. I can't believe you basically took me out on a date tonight. Haha haha its suposed to be Me taking you. But it was great. I loved every minute of it." Jacob said kissing my hand. "Well I had to do this. I wanted to have fun with my husband and plus I really owed that to you. I love you so much babe and I couldn't ask for anyone else to have kids my or be married to. I thought about it and I will love to have some more kids when the twins are atleast in first or second grade. So that's like 6 or 7." I said making him smile so wide. He hugged me tight and kissed all over my face all happy. "Yes! I'm so happy you said that. That makes me so happy. That's all I want is more kids with my beautiful wife. I love you too brielle perez." He finally kissed me on the lips. I am happy that made his day. Making him happy made my day as well. I didn't just say that just because. I actually meant it.

We pulled up to the hotel and got out. We went up to our suite and took showers and got comfortable. We cuddled and talked all night. Until we fell asleep talking.

The next day.

Jacob pov:

I was up reading my John Lennon book when bri came in on the phone with someone. "it was pretty crazy...." she paused for a little bit. "but don't call anymore. Yea just lose my number or my husband will kill you. yea but thanks for checking on me. I appreciate it.....wait how did you get my number?" She asked whoever she was talking to. "Oh well yea lose it. And I won't be seeing you again so bye." She ended the call and I came in the living room and sat next to her. "Babe who was that on the phone?" I asked calmly. I didn't want to jump to conclusions cause she didn't do nothing wrong. "Oh that was jesus. I don't want you getting mad and thinking I'm talking to him cause I'm not. He called out the blue saying he forgot he had my number. I gave it to him at the beach and I told him not to call anymore and lose my number. So he won't call nomore and we won't be seeing him anymore. So please don't be mad at me." "Ok im not mad. I just hope he doesn't call anymore. It won't matter cause tommorow we go back home. This trip has been good but I'm ready to go back to l.a. my home." "Oh yea I miss everyone. I know when we get back we gone have to go visit everyone. First we going to see my mom and your mom cause I know they miss us. And the twins." "Yea I can't wait to see my homies and my kids." "Did you want to do anything today since it's are last day or did you want to just chill and pack. Our flight leaves at 6 am. So when we get to l.a.x. airport it's gone be 5 pm." "Naw we gone just chill here and pack. I'm worn out. I'm just ready to go home now." "Aw is my baby home sick" I said teasing him. "Yes I ain't gone lie I am home sick you know I love california. It's west side til I die." I smiled and we started packing first. We put all of our stuff in every suitcase we had and bag. Then got out our outfits for tommorow. We put our suitcases by the door neatly and relaxed watching all the twilight movies. Through ups and downs me me and jacob are a power couple.