4 months later

Jacob pov:

me and brielle were at the doctors office. Today we find out what wers having. We are so excited.

Doc: ok the results are in from your ultra sound. Ill print off your sonograms.

She printed them off.

Doc: congratulations. Your having boy and girl twins.

Me: yes. Good thing we got boy and girl stuff stacked in the room.

Brielle: yea thank god. Oh i cant wait til there here.

Me: yea i know

Doc: well thats it your free to go. Ms make sure your taking those prenatal pills.

Brielle: ok

We left and went home. After telling everyone the news. I took brielle out to olive garden for dinner. Everyone else is at the house preparing the twins room. Shes going to be so surprised.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Brielle pov:

I was so full from olive garden i had chicken alfredo. When we were done jacob paid and we left to go home. When he pulled into his house i got out and i was about to head inside his house but he escorted me to my house. I walked in and he pulled me upstairs into the babies room everyone was in there. With everything fixed up.

Me: omg this looks beautiful thank you.

Ray: welcome. You look big and beautiful.

Me: im fat but you dont need to say it you bitch!!!!

I ran into my room slammed the door and cried on my bed. Fuck. Im just so fat. Jacob probably dont want me anymore.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jacob pov:

Ugh fuck. Mood swings.

Me: ray why did you have to say big. You know she thinks shes fat already. Shes not shes just got a stomach now. You need to go talk to her before i do. Just to apologize to her or else she will not like you until the babies are born.

Ray: man alright. I didnt mean it like that im sorry bro.

Me: go apologize to her not me. You didnt hurt my feelings.

Chres: damn so now we about to deal with these mood swings. Hell naw

Craig: man we live next door we dont have to always deal with it.

Me: i do. And plus she will be there too so you will if your around.

Tasha: fuck i hate pregnancy moods. There such bitches

Deanna: i know right damn. She bout to be fonkin wit everybody.

Me: true. Lets just try to talk calm to her at all times.

Everybody: yea ok.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Brielle pov:

I was in my room crying still when i heard my room door open and shut softly. I then felt a body on the bed. Laying beside me. I turned around and saw ray. I then sat up and turned my back away from him and continued crying.

Me: what do you want ray? To continue to let it be known that im just a ugly fat bitch.

Ray: no bri im so sorry. I came to apologize. I dont want you hating me. I didnt mean what i said. I wasnt calling you big in a fat way. I was just saying your showing now and still beautiful.

Me: dont give me that fucking bullshit. You get the fuck out my room and tell everyone to stay the fuck away from me and dont talk to me. I hate you guys!!! Tell jacob its over. I know hes just going to leave me soon and go fuck someone else. Im just a fat bitch. You guys get the fuck out.

He looked at me sadly and hopped up and walked out slamming the door. I dont care i dont need any of them. Fuck everybody. Im staying in my zone. I know what they all think of me. Its just me and my babies.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ray pov:

Im so fucking mad i just apologized for her to say all that shit to me. Wow. Wait til the crew hears this.

Me: guys

Jacob: what happen? What she say?

Me: guys when i went in there she went off then i tried apologizing explaining what i meant then she just said get out and tell all youll to leave her alone dont talk to her and jacob she said its over cause you just gone leave and fuck someone else soon she said fuck all of us. So im going to the house i have no words to her.

Jacob: no no no she cant give up on me like that. We have been through so much i dont want anyone else but my bri.

He started crying. I felt bad for my bro.

Me: man give her some space she dont mean that she just upset.

Tasha: its ok guys lets just go to youll house and give bri her space as we can see she is in her bitch mood so lets go.

Deanna: yea ok but she still said fuck us. Wow.

Chres: lets just go. This isnt the bri i know.

Craig: yea im disappointed.

Me: she is on one

Jacob: she broke up with me guys!!!

Me: come on bro. Lets go home

We all left and went next door. We sat quietly watching movies all day. Nobody saying one word. We all was feeling down and hurt. We know she prego but her words were out of line. Then she left my bro for no reason. He upstairs sleep. Not wanting to come out.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>