Im gone do my thang!!!!

Authors note:
Ok so I'm going to speed the time up to when the twins are 3 years old and it's a year later. So we can see how different things are since jacob and brielle got into the big argument. Keep reading. Thanks.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jacob pov:

Ita been a year and all I do now is work and take care of my kids. There now 3 years old and they are so big. I sware the older there getting the more and more they look like Madeline and noah. It's crazy. They are now potty trained and talking well. I don't talk to bri but I do keep in touch with her friend jay. We coo. He explained to me that he likes her but she only wants to be his friend. So I'm happy that she still single. But I'm not happy that she is miserable. Lately she hasn't been feeling well that's what jay told me. So I want to go check on her so bad but I know she won't talk to me. As for me I still live with the guys. And I'm now with harmony my sexy ass model. She is so sweet and does well with the kids. She is just everything. She wants me and the kids to come stay with her at her house but I can't. I can't have my babies around her all the time like that if that's not there mom. Brielle will kill me and harmony. As I was in deep thought I got a phone call from jay.

Me:  hello

Jay: jacob she isn't doing well I just took her to the hospital and they say she's really stressed and everything.

I thought about and last time she was like this is when ray was hitting her.

Me: have you done anything to her?

Jay: no man why would I hurt her. That's my bestfriend

Me: oh ok just checking.  But why is she so stressed

Jay: don't say anything but every night in her sleep she wakes up and she cries for you. I think she misses you honestly.

Me: no she doesn't

Jay: look your just in denial but I know the truth so just come see her please today.

Me: alright man

I hung up and got ready to go.

Briana: daddy where are we going?

Me: we have to go to grandmas house to drop you guys house then I have some place to go

Junior: like where

Me: im Going to see mami

Briana: is she ok

Me: yes baby just come on.

As soon as I opened the door and we got in the car my girlfriend called as I was driving.

Me: hello

Harmony: babe let's go to dinner tonight

Me: cant. I'm busy today

Harmony: doing what jacob?

Me: I have to drop my kids off to my mom's house then go to the hospital to see brielle

Harmony: I thought you don't fuck with her nomore. You know this is always our day to spend together and do something fun.

Me: of course. But I can't. She is sick and needs me. Just calm down I'll come over tonight when I'm done. The kids are spending the night with my mom

Harmony: fine.

She hung up and I sighed. If I talk about brielle she gets jealous. I see why she isn't as famous as brielle in the modeling industry. And she doesn't get paid as much either. So she has lots of reason to be jealous.