Jacobs party

(Authors note to you: at the top you will Se a photo of the westbrook sisters. But in my book it's tasha deanna india sydney and brielle.) 

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Brielle pov:

We all met up at my house. It was me sydney tasha deanna and india. India is my modeling bestfriend. We model together and sometimes by ourselves. I love that girl plus were both beautiful.  I invited her to Jacobs party. You will see a lot of our modeling photos later.

4 hours ago I took my twins to rays mom house and she was happy. Ray met up at jacobs house with the guys to help set up and cook. So it's just us 5 here getting ready. We all decided to dress in our pajama footie Christmas outfits. I mean Christmas is next week and we all are just friends so we can wear whatever just cause we're that beautiful and comfortable around the boys.

We did makeup, nails, hair, everything who you know going to a gathering with pretty pajamas on and still looking cute. Us.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jacob pov:

We had everything ready. We were just waiting on the girls to come. So far it was me chres Craig ray myles and chres girlfriend bianca and craig girlfriend nala. They were nice girls. I can't believe my homies got girls finally. We were listening to music until the girls all walked in looking bad as fuck with there footie pajamas on. They all matched. I think there the only girls who can pull this off at a party. They had the Christmas pajamas with all white Jordans on. Damn brielle looks good. With her natural curly hair and her flawless body. Gosh I have to stop. She's with ray I keep forgetting. Shit.

Brielle: hey everyone I brung my model friend india westbrook.

We all said wassup to her and then all the girls looked at chres and Craig girlfriends like who the fuck is you?

Bianca: hey girls I heard a lot about youll I'm bianca chres girlfriend.

Nala: and I'm craigs girl nala nice meeting you'll you'll are so beautiful.

Girls: thanks so are you'll

It was india brielle tasha deanna and sydney. They all are beautiful.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ray pov:

We was all dancing. I was dancing with my babe brielle and she was twerking me but not too hard cause she still sore. But her and the girls look good with there Christmas spirit.

Me: babe you look so beautiful and I love you'll pajama outfits

Brielle: thanks babe. I love you you look so good too. I can't wait til two months is up so we can have sex

I was surprised at what she just said. We never really talked about sex just yet. I wasn't rushing her

Me; babe im not rushing you at all. I will wait for you I love you too

Brielle just smiled and I kissed her lips. I looked over at jacob and he was shaking hands with someone with sydney.

Me: babe who's that with sydney

Brielle: Idk let's go see

We walked over and sydney introduced us to her new boyfriend jawan harris. He was coo. Then two more girls walked in and they were pretty. They walked up to tasha and deanna and we all looked confused when they kissed except chres and Craig. Tasha and deanna told us that they were bisexual and those were there girlfriends. We didn't mind. We all had fun tonight and I loved how we all coo again. We noticed that sydney is not small anymore she is big but still real pretty so it was coo. Her new dude loves it too obviously. Size not suposed to matter the inside does. And personality and looks.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sydney pov:

I forgot to tell you guys I got real big after I start stressing alot I ate a lot and got big but I am still beautiful. I'm just happy every one is coo no fighting or drama and everyone seems to be in a relationship except jacob and india. But india is single because of too much on her schedule to date. And jacob Idk why he single. He will find his match soon. I hope.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>