reunited again

Brielle pov:

I just arrived in l.a. To move into my new place and see my mom and friends. When i got to my moms house i got out and knocked on the door.

Mom: omg baby look at you! You look good. I missed you baby.

Me: whoa mom dont kill me. I missed you also

Mom: im sorry baby im happy your back are you about to head to your new condo?

Me: yes mom maybe we can have mother daughter time tommorow.

Mom: oh im fine. Baby i will be too.busy working alot. You go ahead and go see your friends.

Me: ok love you mom bye.

Mom: bye honey.

With that i got into my new car and drove to my condo. It was a beautiful 3 bedroom condo. 2 bathrooms. A kitchen, living room, and dining room, a backyard with a swimming pool. i was satisfied. Oh i didnt tell you i got 3 bedrooms because my 2 bestfriends tasha and deanna are moving in with me. Im so excited. i heard the front door open.

Me: ayyyyyyyyy my 2 favorite bitches. I missed youll.

Tasha: oh shit we missed you too

Deanna: omg are condo is sexy as hell.

Tasha: oooooo deanna look at brielle body still so perfect and curvy.

Deanna: truuuuuue. Wait til all the boys see her. They gone go crazy. Her body bangin. She looks good.

Me: oh guys stop. Were are all the boys anyway.

Tasha: oh well all 4 of them live next door. They moved in yesterday.

Me: omg i need to go see my boys. Come on.

Girls: lets go

We got up and walked next door and knocked when the door opened a surprised looking craig opened the door. He picked me up and kissed my cheeks all over. I had my legs wrapped around his waist. When he let me go. He put me down spinning me around.

Craig: damn girl you look badd as hell.

Me: oh thanks you have grown too craig.

Chres: is that my baby?

Me: omg chres. Look at your sexy self and those huge muscles. God damn boy.

Tasha, deanna and craig went in the living room with everyone else. I went and hugged him tight and he wrapped his muscular arms around my waist and gave my butt a tight squeeze. I looked up at him and he kissed my lips softly.

Me: chres what are you doing?

Chres: what i missed you. I told you when i saw you i was going to kiss you.

Me: ok chres wheres ray at?

Chres: upstairs getting dressed.

Me: ok i will be right back.

I started walking up the steps and chres smacked my ass hard. I looked back at him and he was smiling biting his lips. This boy. I flipped him off and he said when.

I ran up the steps and i got to the door that says ray 2wice. I opened the door to ray ray in his towel only. Omg look at his skinny body with them sexy ass abs like goodness. Walking sex.

Me: omg hi ray umm i can come back when your done.

Ray: no its cool. I missed you baby girl. Come here

Me: no ray your naked. Nasty

Ray: so

He then ran up to me and picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. I had on my dress and these dudes keep picking me up. He held me up by my butt.