Gabriella shows her true colors

This chapter is mainly about gabriella. How she is and everything. So it's kind of short. Enjoy.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Gabby pov:

It was me and ray in his room watching movies. I was on my iPhone and I was not trying to watch this movie. He is really more boring then I thought. Maybe I will Just go back to my hotel room. Ray is being a gentlemen. I need a wild boy who likes to have fun and do what I love. Sex.

Ray: so tell me about yourself. I want to know the real you?

Me: i don't have parents I was an orphan child. I don't have a life.

Ray: well your not opening up to me to let me know you. I know we can't be together but I like you well I could if you talk to me. It's like your closed in and everything just 2 days ago I told you everything about me on the flight even my biggest secret which I went to jail for. Noones perfect so let me know you. I won't judge you.

Me: omg you want to know the truth ray!!!! I have never been In a relationship. I was raped by my orphan father. Until I left at 16. Now all I want is sex. No strings attached. I'm not blaming the rape on how I am I just love to fuck. In a sad way I loved it when he was fucking me and how passionate he was. I love it. I just want sex. And I don't care who I do it with. Yes I'm a hoe and idc.

Ray: gabby so basically you didn't get raped If you liked it. That's crazy. I don't want to fuck someone who doesn't care who they fuck. Brielle was right you are a hoe. And its sad that you really don't care cause your too beautiful for that. I'm sorry but I'm done so you can excuse yourself out of my hotel room. I'm glad I didn't even kiss you or anything you may have something.

I slowly got up and left. I don't care about him anyway. If I can't get it from ray I'll just go after one of his friends until one of them gives me what I want. I'm a sex addict.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ray pov:

I really got to tell the guys about her. I can't believe this bitch really is a hoe just looking for a random dude. This shit is crazy I don't like hoes I like ladies.

I ran out my hotel room and knocked on craig and chres door. Surprise when they opened it jacob was there too.

Me: hey you'll what you'll doing

Jacob: we chillin playin 2k we didn't invite you cause you being lovey dovey

Me: man I thought until she came clean that she a hoe and she will fuck any fucking dude walking

Chres: ew that shit ain't coo she probably got aids by now

Me: yea especially since she was fucking her orphan father. Nasty bitch she said she was raped but she said she liked it

Craig: what the fuck.

Me: man I'm just warning you'll she wants to fuck and probably you'll.

Jacob: im sure she won't try. I mean bri already punched her. It could get worse.

Me: oh have you seen bri did she come back yet

Jacob: no. I tried looking for her for two days but she been m.i.a. I don't know what to do

Craig: why didn't you tell us we got to get the crew and go look for her let's go. She don't know where she going.

Jacob: meet me in my hotel room.

Everyone: alright

We all went and got the girls and met at jacob and bri hotel room. It's not like her not to come back. We're not home she don't know where to go. I'm worried now.