3 months later???

Brielle pov:

I really miss jacob he hasn't talked to me since that day he left out after kissing me. Ugh I need to go apologize and make it up. I need my jacob back and so do my babies. I messed everything up with my ways. How could I be so stupid. I left him for no reason. But now i may not ever get him back. It's been 3 months now since that day. I haven't come out the house. I keep the blinds closed. I keep the doors locked. I close all the doors after using them. I just leave to go to my checkups and come in the house. I cook really small meals and I just take baths and sleep. That's just how I live now. The pregnant lonely boring girl with no life. Gosh I messed up my whole life.

I called my mom. She's the only one I talk to.

Mom: hello

Me: hey mom how are you

Mom: im fine the question is how are you sweet

Me: im ok mom

Mom: well you keep me posted I'm on a date. Wish me luck I love you

Me: ok and love you too. Have fun.

Mom: i will. Bye

Me: bye.

I hung up and got up out the bed. I went to brush my teeth and wash my face. I got undressed and went in the shower.

A hour later i was dressed In my pink dress and black heels and black purse. I left my hair down and left to go to my 7th month doc appointment. I only have 2 months left I'm so excited to see my babies. ♡♡♡♡♡♡

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jacob pov:

It's been 3 months I been coo. I had to get over not being with bri so ray introduced me to his friend. Her name is sydney. She is white and black. She has really curly hair down to her back. She skinny and fit. She has no butt. But nice size breast. She is a real beauty.

Sydney: babe let's go walking. I'm bored.

Me: ok let's go.

We walked outside and as we were walking we saw Brielle come out looking flawless as ever. She had on her hot pink dress and heels and all. Her hair was long and straightened. She got in her car and took a look at me and sydney and put her glasses on and drove off. Well damn. I wonder how she's doing. I noticed her belly got bigger.

sydney: babe who was that girl?

Me: umm it's complicated. Don't worry about it.

Sydney: ok whatever. Let's walk. I need to keep this body fit.

Me: babe it's fit enough. Your perfect

Sydney: oh thanks baby.

She kissed my lips and I kissed back and we started walking and jogging. I think I found the one.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Brielle pov:

I knew he would move on. I let a tear slip knowing I'm too late now. I deserve this from how I treated him.

I was in my doctors office and he said me and my babies are healthy. I was happy and he gave me more prenatal pills. After my doctors appointment I went to McDonald's and got me a vanilla milkshake and fries and cookies. When I got home. I saw jacob kissing his new tool all in the driveway. When I locked my car he stopped and stared at me. I just strutted inside and slammed and locked the door. I sat down and took off my heels and opened my large vanilla milkshake top and dipped my fries and cookies in it and ate it. Gosh this is like so good to me right now. My babies started kicking.

Me: is mommies babies happy. You guys ready to come out and meet mommy. I can't wait to see you two beautiful babies.

I sang to them everyday and read books. So they will get familiar with my voice. Just the 3 of us. That's fine with me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ray pov:

I just introduced jacob and sydney for a friendship not relationship but I guess they wanted it so yea. Jacobs Beyond happy and we hear sydney moaning loud every night. It's annoying. I don't even talk to her anymore. She got jacob stuck in his ass. He's too cooky now. And him and sydney do way too much. It's so nasty. Now we need to get close to bri again this needs to stop. I miss her already.

Me: you guys don't miss bri?

Everyone: yes we do.

Me: so let's go get our friend back she too lonely with babies in her stomach Idc if she still mad she need to realize we need her and she need us. Let's go.

We all left out the house leaving jacob and his girl upstairs and knocked on Brielle door. 5 minutes later she answered in her spanky shorts and big white t shirt with some long black socks. Her hair was in a messy ponytail.

Me: hi bri we just wanted to come make up. We miss you. And plus Jacobs got a girl and it's getting to his head we don't like them together she is turning him into a conceited bastard.

Bri: wow. I'm sorry youll. For everything I'm so lonely. Friends?

Tasha and deanna: friends!!!!!! Finally. I been waiting on that apology. We got our girl back with her prego self.

We all hugged and went inside. We looked around and looked at each other.

Chres: umm bri. Why is it so dark in here. Where the sunlight at?

Bri: oh I keep them closed because of my depression I had.

Chres: oh well not nomore I'm opening this stuff.

They all start opening every window shade and door. It was finally bright in here.

Tasha: look at my room it's been missing me. Yes!!

Deanna: mine too it's good to be back. I can't stand that damn thing over there looking like the predator. Et. Something.

Tasha: and her voice us so high and squeaky lol jacob this and jacob that. Shut the fuck up.

Me: haha you'll crazy

Bri: she keeps looking at me like she knows me. I just smile at her cause I know he hasn't told her who I am.

Me: yea the way he is he won't.

Bri: oh well. Let's cook lasagna girls

Me: bet

Tasha and de: yea let's get started.

They cooked and we sat and watched the game.

Craig: with some chicken on the side for me please

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>