He's back

Ray pov:

I was outside of the jail building waiting for my mom. After 15 minutes she pulled up and I got in. We hugged and she kissed me all over. Only my mom

Kiesha: ray don't you ever do anything to end up in that place again. I was crying alot. I missed you. I felt empty without my first born. I know you may not want to do it anytime soon but I need you to go apologize and make brielle believe your truly sorry and everything. You wasn't yourself and I'm so happy you got help.

Me: yes ma'am.  I love you. I won't let you down or anyone else. I'm done drinking I will never pick up a bottle again. But I know I need to apologize to alot of my friends. I can't have this on my mind anymore knowing my friends probably won't talk to me anymore. So if I say sorry to each and everyone of them then that will make me feel better even if they don't accept it.

Kiesha: yea I know that's right. That's the ray I raised. Don't you even think of picking up a bottle of no type of alcohol for a while and especially not over stress because everyone knows that makes you drink more.

Me: yea I got you. So what's tay tay, day day, Kay kay, and nay nay been doing?

Kiesha: getting on my damn nerves. Day day ass is running all around los angeles like he know every kid he go to school with. Nay nay still cheerleads she be winning competitions. Tay tay little ass been doing everything a toddler does. Kay Kay little ass wants to be a dancer and cheerleader. All my kids is just talented and crazy.

Me: im happy they all doing something I'm gone get back on my grind soon. But I can't wait to see all of them.

Kiesha: oh they can't either.

We talked more and more the rest of the ride. I admired everything we passed. I am so happy to be free.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Brielle pov:

I was home with the babies. Jacob was out getting us some burgers and fries.

Me: i think I need to put you two in the modeling industry. How about that babies?

Briana: me mami. A mwodel. Yessssss!!!!!!

Junior: no mami. No mwodel. I want bwasketball.

Me: ok ok fine briana we can get you into modeling and junior you can be my future basketball player.

Junior and briana: yesssssss!!!!

I smiled at how excited they were. I love the fact that my kids are so happy all the time.

.........

After we ate. We put the kids down for bed in there rooms. Then me and jacob was in our bed relaxing. Until my phone rung. From jacobs mom.

Me: your mom's calling

Jacob: answer

Me: hello

Theresa: hi bonita. I just wanted to let you and jacob know that I'm having a big get together here tonight and I need you'll and the kids here now. Everyone will be here its really important. I know you'll put the kids to bed but I will watch over them just come.

Me: alright were on our way.

Theresa: ok thanks. Bye

Me: bye

I hung up and jacob was up getting dressed. I got up and got ready as well as the kids ready.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>