Our Victorian Dream

"We shall be called Team Free Will!"

"Team Free ... Will?" Snape asked.

"I, the hottest and sexiest and most impulsive of all, shall be Dean! The most expressionless Snape, shall also be Castiel! That leaves you, my darling Draco, to be Sam! Oh ... that is quite weird ... they are siblings."

"What are you ... what are you saying?" Snape whispered out, believing for you to be losing it.

"Team Free Will!" You grinned. "The three of us!"

"And what does that mean?" Draco asked, leaning back in his chair and resting his elbow on the desk, which was at his side.

"It means ... the three of us will fight endlessly to achieve liberty."

And suddenly, with your explanation, the idea did not seem so ridiculous anymore. It was a solid view, especially since it worked ever so well for the three of you. You had worked together as a team unofficially since the very start; with moments where Snape brought you and Draco in for detention and thus locked you in with him. The bonds started building then between the three of you, and only strengthened with time, so that now you'd experienced each other's harshest moments together. Now, you had created the official team name. Team Free Will.

And yet, you remained unsatisfied. It was good enough to trust them and have them trust you, but they were not truthful. No matter how much they argued against your accusations - you noticed the secrecy behind their eyes and their lack of full honesty. Of course, you believed that they had a valid reason for it ... such as for your safety, although that seemed like a ridiculous argument to you. Nonetheless, you stared at the two for a moment longer, analysing their expressions and judging the low faces of theirs. Their eyes were gleaming, but nonetheless their eyelids pulsated lightly from nerves, signifying their lack of truthfulness. In the very same manner, their stoic and forced stern faces sold to you their attempt at hiding their emotions at all costs. They were nothing but filthy liars - the both of them - and stupid for thinking you could be deceived.

"But I will find out."

"[F/n], how many times do we have to - "

"Shut it." You snapped at Draco. "You don't get to say my name in such a ridiculous tone when you're lying to me."

He closed his mouth, pursing his lips lightly, and dodging your eyes from that moment. Oh, yes. He was lying - he couldn't have made it anymore obvious. However, when you noticed how nervous Draco had gotten, your emotions got the best of you as you were overcome with the strongest sense of pity and love. This is why the fighter can never fall in love, for they are bound to have a weak spot. It makes them weak. Therefore, falling in love for someone like you was a death wish. Nonetheless, you were critical of Draco, but you could not help yourself from approaching him at his desk and sitting back down on the chair beside him, taking his hand, and slowly lifting it up to your face as you kissed the back of his hand. He widened his eyes as he saw what you were doing, and though he was still uneasy, he could not help but succumb to the feeling of your lips against his skin as he relaxed, releasing the tension from his muscles, as he watched your eyes as you kissed his hand.

"You know I love you, right?" You whispered against his hand.

"Sometimes I question it," he smiled faintly, taking a hold of your hands and pulling you closer to himself, giving him the ease of pressing his lips against yours. He initially wished for it to be a light peck, but feeling your lips so wholly against his, he melted right into it and slithered his hands upwards to your neck as he held the back of it, under your hair, keeping your head close to his forcefully. You had also surrendered to his lips so eagerly, shifting yourself off your own chair and sitting yourself on his lap astride.