Filthy Liars

You rolled yourself from Blaise's arms, falling down from them. They all panicked at the realisation of what you'd done, but you managed to outstretch your hands in the correct moment and therefore held yourself up from smashing your jaw. You groaned, still feeling hazy and sick, but nonetheless you found the will within your bones to slowly and powerfully raise yourself, lifting yourself onto your own feet and, with the heaviest exhale, standing straight.

"[F/n] - are you okay!?" Ginny cried out, as her, Hermione, and Blaise all circled you and checked your body for wounds and scars.

"I'm fine," you stepped away from their inquisitive manners, "I'm fine. I promise." You breathed heavily, attempting to control your breath and calm yourself.

"What ... what happened?" Blaise asked.

"I think it's just ... the curse. I started having flashbacks to the death again ... but I am okay! And I will be okay!"

"You need to rest."

"No!" You snapped, furrowing your brows. "Has anyone seen Harry?"

Hermione and Ginny looked at each other momentarily, not convinced of your 'okay-ness', but they sighed and turned back to you, before Hermione continued, "we just saw him chase the Death Eaters towards the forest."

"The forest!? What business could they have there?"

"Has anyone seen Draco?" Blaise finally asked, causing your heart to drop again at the mention of his name. What were you to tell him? What were you to tell him of his dear best friend?

You looked at Ginny, noticing the discomfort in her face, which she also saw in your face. "Yes." You said finally. "Don't worry about him. He is safe."

"But where is he?"

"Just ... know that he's safe for now," and with this, you lightly nodded at Hermione, who nodded back at you, as you gripped your wand tighter and, inhaling deeply, charged off through the Hogwarts halls. Your legs worked with you solidly, rushing through and pushing past the crowds of people. You were inevitably thrown into some people occasionally, for the crowds of people trying to get to safety was immense. You pushed every person away, and if someone continued to block your way, you quite physically threw yourself into them and sent them flying into the wall to get them out of the way, after which you would yell at them and call them a 'fucking dickhead' or a 'dumb twat'.

As you ran, you momentarily caught the eyes of McGonagall who, within the distance, also ushered students to safety where the Death Eaters were not. She looked upon you with nervous eyes, knowing that you knew about the scene and that you, of all people, were not clueless. The determined look upon your face told her that you had a purpose, thus the two of you simply nodded to each other across the hall, informing each other of your safety, and you thus inhaled and continued your sprint towards the forest. 

You rushed down the hill, as the figures of individuals began to come into sight from within the darkness of the night sky. The moon was illuminating the scene, which you thanked him for, and, only in the final moment, did you see the shapes for who they were. You recognised Bellatrix, Snape, Draco, Fenrir, and even Rowhound, some more Death Eaters, and finally Harry himself. They all stood by Hagrid's Hut, which was now ablaze, which only pained your heart further, knowing of Hagrid's goodness. The fire sparked itself further, with Bellatrix's body dancing around it and cheering, inspiring your anger to an extent that one could not describe. You felt it everywhere in your limbs; your own fury and rage.

They seemed to be in the middle of a duel, as Harry groaned on the ground, rolling around in the grass in horrible pain. Yet - you were yet too far to interfere.