Ana and Pansy

"Take this, bitch!" Ana Addington's voice yelled out across the hall, whereupon a large gush of wind erupted within the room, forcing itself straight through Bellatrix's feeble body as she was taken along with the wind, falling back and off the table. "Oh, wow. I didn't think it'd actually work." 

A large beam flew towards Ana - a beam of green light - yet successfully thrown off course by another spell cast by Hermione Granger. Ana's eyes darted towards Hermione, as Hermione's eyes met her. A mutual understanding came across the two as Ana's petrified face expressed gratitude, and Hermione's nod acted as the signal of fighting for each other. 

As Pansy Parkinson had risen beside Ana, her wand also in hand, Hermione had drifted off to find herself in the right place at the right time elsewhere. Bellatrix was rising. There, Pansy and Ana stood together, side by side, wands in hand, fighting positions, staring directly at Bellatrix. Heavy breathing within both, filled with anticipation, fear, and good God, excitement!

"How long ... how long did Potter say?" Pansy whispered to Ana. 

"She said," Ana replied slowly, watching Bellatrix rise as intently as possible, anticipating the right moment for every action, "she said as long as possible." 

Bellatrix scarcely had any time to rise properly as Ana's and Pansy's arms began to work perfectly in unison, casting spells as strongly as ever, colours flying in each and every direction, attacking Bellatrix's body. On [F/n] Potter's orders, Bellatrix was to be entertained for as long as possible. 

"Where is Weasley and Zabini!? They were supposed to be back already! And where is Potter! That bitch! She's going to leave us for dead!" Ana screamed out out, fighting against her nervousness and fear. Her wand did not stop - a spell here and there - blue, purple, yellow, black! 

"Let's hope they haven't died!" Pansy cried out, dodging Bellatrix's spell in the final moment. "They'll be here soon ... we have to believe that they will! Potter wouldn't leave us all hanging!"

Bellatrix's wand had suddenly overpowered the magic of Pansy and Ana as her simple whisper caused both Pansy and Ana to be sent far back into the wall as a result of an explosion at their feet. They hit the wall behind, hitting their heads harshly and falling back down into the dust from the explosion. There, Pansy lay unconscious, whilst Ana's eyes opened weakly, squinting in the dust and coughing. When she'd realised what had just occurred, her eyes darted themselves to the unconscious body of Pansy, causing her to erupt from her position and charge to Pansy's body to protect it as Bellatrix began to approach and emerge from within the dust.

"Did you really think ... you could beat me!" Bellatrix's voice sung out, infiltrating the entire hall, echoing through due to the emptiness. 

"No ... " Ana whispered out, her eyes darting behind Bellatrix's body, catching a faint glimpse of a figure somewhere in the distance, by the exit of the hall, somewhere within the explosion dust. She knew the figure well, she could recognise it anywhere. She knew that safety was near. "No, I could never," she finally called out confidently. And thus, the figure in the distance threw its arm with the wand, a beam being shot out, encompassing Bellatrix from behind as her body began to fuzz the way a body does when it is being electrocuted. Bellatrix's body twitched, jerked, until she fell down onto the floor paralysed and scarcely conscious, giving Ana the time to nudge Pansy awake and run off and out of the hall with her, leaving Bellatrix. The figure was gone, and it was only a matter of time until Bellatrix would be free from the spell and roaming the halls again. 

"Is he back?" Pansy whispered, half-conscious.

"No. Worse."

"Worse?" Pansy asked.

A smirk spread across Ana's face. "Potter has arrived."