My Speciality

"Maybe if you stopped moving!" You huffed with a humorous grin, holding Draco's head forcefully by hair hair, gripping it tightly.

"Ow!" He whined. "Don't pull on the hair, idiot!"

"Stop moving then!"

He groaned and ceased his struggle, allowing you to hold his head as you lifted your hand, holding the eyeliner, as you proceeded to gently circle it around his eyes. You were as focused as ever, slowly creating the perfect outline of his bold eyes, establishing their sharpness. Whenever he blinked, you either pulled tighter on his head or gently hit it, inspiring an 'ow' out of him, followed by an insult to you.

"My eyes are watering."

"Don't let them or it'll smudge."

"Don't let them? How the fuck do I not let my eyes water?"

"I don't know."

"I need to blink."

"Okay, blink," you said, letting go and moving the eyeliner away, giving him an opportunity to blink. He blinked and stared at you as he did so, after which you smiled and continued with your journey of circling his eyes with the eyeliner. When you finished the first eye, you sighed of relief and shifted away, taking a good look at him. "Please fuck me after this."

"Does it suit me?"

"Yes." You gulped. "A lot."

"Alright then, do the second one."

You thus smiled and shifted yourself closer again, continuing with the second eye. He was much more content this time around, during your pauses he would blink lightly, and he struggled far less. As you were putting the eyeliner on him on the Slytherin common room floor, the door drew itself open, after which Ana and Olivia revealed themselves, stepping inside and immediately eyeing up you and Draco and what you were doing.

"You have fifteen minutes, by the way," Draco added. "So maybe I'll fuck you after your talk with Slughorn."

"Fine by me," you grinned, "also make sure to keep positive thoughts, so that I can succeed in getting the memory."

"You don't need luck," he smiled, flicking your chin from the bottom with his index finger as he flashed you a playful wink, inspiring your soft smile.

Only when his eyeliner was properly fitted on, you closed the eyeliner itself as you set it aside, taking a good look at Draco with a smile. Your heart fluttered entirely at the sight of this pure gorgeousness. You could not help but stare at him in awe, admiring his ethereal beauty, both with and without the eyeliner. He raised his eyebrow momentarily, not knowing how to interpret your wide eyes and loose jaw, but when he saw the raised grin upon your lips, he also proceeded to smile. As a way of celebrating your eyeliner success, you threw yourself at him, taking a hold of both his cheeks and pressing your lips against his mid-laughter. Having had you thrown at him, he fell backwards onto his back, but welcomed you with his arms openly as he held onto your back, pressing you against himself as he also kissed you within his laugh.

Of course, this infuriated Marleigh and Addington as they stared with furrowed brows, their cheeks red and nostrils flared. Their vexation was very clear to the outer world as they whispered back and forth to each other, flashing you and Draco darkened looks of gossip and judgement.

"You better go," he finally said, exhaling, "I'll be waiting."

"Alright," you sighed, lifting yourself off him and pulling him up with you after you threw your eyeliner into your pocket. "What time will you be going to sleep today? Will I see you before?"