Feminist King

"Don't talk to me." 

"Come on, my cute, cute, baby." 

"Be quiet." Draco said, facing away from you, doing up the buttons on his shirt, whilst you remained naked on your bed. 

"Come hug me."

"Nope."

"Come on. You know you want to."

"I'm still pissed."

"I could tell," you said, grinning, "no holding back. Just how I like it."

He gave you a death stare for a moment before sighing and undoing his buttons again before throwing off his shirt and returning to the bed. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you in closer to himself, melting into your warmth.

"Don't get it wrong. I'm still angry. I'm hugging you because it's cold." 

"Of course," you said with a smile, embracing him back. 

"How did you manage to fix your leg, then?" 

"Hm," you hummed before pulling your head away from his chest so that you could look up at him and see his face. "Some meditation here and there ... some blood work ... here and there."

"Blood magic?" He looked at you, raising an eyebrow. "You know consequences come with blood magic, [F/n]?"

"I didn't use demonic shit. Relax. I just used the magic in my own wizard blood."

"That's possible?" 

"You'd be surprised. I think ... I do genuinely think that the Ministry covers half of the ways you can use your magic. The more you use wandless magic, the less control they have over you. It's always like that with every form of government. It's all always hidden because someone could gain too much power. Fuck it, let's become anarchists." 

"Anarchists?" 

Huffing, you turned onto your back and faced the ceiling, staring at it longingly and deep-in-thought. You could not stop thinking about Alex and how odd the encounter earlier had been. This was the first person you met from Koldovstoretz. There was something odd about his manner; something confident and smug, something playful, but you did not sense bad intentions from him. You only prayed that he was not somehow affiliated with the Greengrasses or Death Eaters - you could not do with that.

"Why did you leave Hogwarts, [F/n]?" 

You looked at Draco, noticing the solemn manner in which he watched you. 

"It all got a bit too much. The wizarding life got a bit too much. I just want a break and be a normal teenager. I want to play games, ride bikes, cause casual trouble. Like, I want to slightly piss people off. I don't want to have to stab a fucker every two seconds. It's fun every once in a while but ... it gets tiring after a while. Have I ever stabbed someone with a knife? I feel like I should try it."

"Relax. You literally said you want to be a normal teenager and that you should try stabbing someone with a knife in the same sentence." He smiled, gently brushing your hair behind your ear. "Why don't we ... just us two ... get away somewhere? We're always switching between Hogwarts, your place, and my place. But there's so many things out there ... we could go visit some other country together." 

You stared at Draco in awe. The suggestion was more than perfect, and you could not help but feel your heart flutter at it, staring at him with widened and gleaming eyes. To sit with Draco on a beach? In a hot place? It was ideal - it was perfect. To go through the whole process of packing, going to an airport, and flying together. 

"Or," he paused, thinking of a new idea, a smiling rising on his face, "me, you ... Blaise and Ginny."

Even better.