I Will Kill You Too

Inhaling, you looked ahead of yourself, staring into the mirror, feeling the anxiety growing. Only when Ginny had returned and had handed you the Polyjuice potion, you both looked at each other momentarily, nodding at each other, and taking a large swig. After some moments, the two of you began to feel the hideous changes on your bodies. The disgusting development of your muscles and bones as they outstretched and formed themselves into different people. This was a feeling you would hate till the end of your days. 

Already dressed in full black clothes, you and Ginny began to practice altering your voices back and forth. And when this was set, and the two of you were ready, posing as two random male students, you finally grabbed all the essentials and headed off. The essentials consisted of your wand, your sword, and the invisibility cloak. 

To get over a break up, some people cry. Some eat ice cream. Some watch TV. Some go to the gym. Some go to the club. You, [F/n] Potter, were about to assault your therapist and demand all sorts of information Ursula Yaxley had on the Greengrasses, including their home address and all other forms of information. 

Ursula Yaxley was the connection to the Greengrasses. Their secrecy and experience in magic made it difficult to get anything out of them by snooping. The way to do it, then, was to simply force it out of another human. You really liked Ursula, at the end of the day, and did not want to hurt her, but you would undoubtedly use the Cruciatus if you had to, in order to get it out of her. She would get over it eventually, but the information was worth more than her momentary comfort. 

"Are you sure you're ready?" You asked Ginny, cocking your head to the side, seeing the anxiety in her face. 

"Do you think we'll get caught?" Ginny asked.

"No."

"I just think it's odd that we're going to your therapist. This is a bit of an odd connection. Why don't we follow the Greengrasses or something? Or listen to their conversations? Why are we resorting to torturing your therapist? She seemed to doing an awfully good job, but apparently not." 

"Relax," you sighed, "we probably won't even have to torture her. Just threaten her."

"Merlin, [F/n], you truly are a psycho."

And with a grin, and a wink, you grabbed Ginny by her arm and Apparated immediately, causing Ginny to yelp out in shock as she felt her body shrivel into the air, through energy and space, as she suddenly appeared on the outskirts of your Ursula's house. She looked upon the house, analysing its size and the manner in which it was presented, and could not help but stare in awe, for the house was large, and grand, and expensive. It was clear that Ursula Yaxley had a lot of money. Or, at least, the true story was that Corban Yaxley was a rich man, and Ursula Yaxley simply married into richness. Snape said Corban was dead, and I'm just a narrator, so I'm simply going to assume he wasn't lying, and that Corban's death was true. That meant that Ursula had the large house to herself. You'd never seen anyone else in there either, so you assumed she lived alone. 

"And you're sure she lives alone?" Ginny asked. "If we get attacked, [F/n], I swear to Merlin."

"It's calm. We won't."

"Merlin!" Ginny cried out. "You really have no idea if she does or doesn't live alone, do you?"

You turned to Ginny, expressionless.

"Of course," she scoffed, turning back towards the house, "so you're basically going into this blind, assuming that, in the scenario that we do get attacked, you will be able to just defend us?" 

"Pretty much," you nodded, "have you ever seen me lose a fight?" 

She did not respond. She'd indeed never seen you lose a fight, but that didn't ease her nerves much. Nonetheless, she put the hood up, gripped her wand tighter, and proceeded to follow you into the house of Ursula Yaxley.