3AM

It was to your great displeasure that Mr Zabini had particularly favoured the night over any other time. It was with the most cruel and solemn expression that you shot up, gasping, tightening your fist and ready to throw it at anyone when Blaise had shaken you awake, whispering over and over for you to wake up, without trying to wake up anyone else in the house. When you turned on your bedside lamp, recognising the voice but being in such a tired and dazed state that you scarcely recognised who it belonged to, you looked up at the golden face of Blaise, shone on by the yellow light, as he looked down at you on your bed with a bright grin.

"What's the time?" You cried out, rubbing your eyes and shifting your gaze ahead of yourself to comprehend where you were.

"Three in the morning."

"Why are you here now?" You huffed out wearily, dreading the idea of having to rise now. "And how did you get in?"

"Magic, obviously. Come on, Potter, up we get!"

"I don't want to."

"Up we get!"

"No."

"Get up you lazy loser," he groaned out, grabbing your arms and pulling you out of your bed. You had little energy and therefore could not possibly motivate yourself to abide by his pulling, thus, weakly, you dropped down onto the floor like a rag-doll with swollen, tired eyes which stuck together, warm cheeks, and a dreamy state. "Potter, come on! Get sorted. We've places to be. We have to get there before any of them wake up."

"But it's three!" You cried out, leaning on his leg and closing your eyes to drift back to sleep.

"Nah, get the fuck up," he added, kicking you off his leg. "You'll get to see daddy Draco."

"Daddy Draco is ugly." You whispered out tiredly, lying down on the floor and curling up into a warm ball, hugging your legs and already feeling yourself fall into another sleepy state on the cold, hard floor.

"I remember ... " Blaise began mischievously, "when Draco told me about this Death Eater girl his age who keeps helping him do the tasks he has to do."

There was no second of hesitation; your eyes had shot wide open and you were already on your feet, wide-awake.

"There we go!" Blaise laughed.

"Let's fucking go."

"Oi, oi, you're in your pyjamas and your breath stinks. Go and sort yourself out."

With furrowed brows and returning back to your mode of tiredness, realising that Blaise had lied about that, you purposely groaned and ran your hand through your hair, strolling to the bathroom with small steps that shuffled along the floor with a drooped head. Blaise remained in your room, watching you walk past him and head to the bathroom, a faint smile present on his lips as he watched you leave. Only when you had completely left, he was free to do as he pleased as he twisted his wand around in his fingers, finding matters in your room to entertain himself with. He first took notice of the ink stained on your desk and smiled lightly, feeling like this ink was a solid expression of your messy and artistic personality. He then moved along to the stack of books, recognising some titles. He then moved along to the wall filled with photos, and he felt his heart flutter when he even saw himself in some. The smile upon his lips grew excitedly as he scanned each and every photo, catching a sight of the photos with you and Draco, realising that it was only when Draco was with you that he exhibited such pure and truthful happiness like no one had seen before. His stomach emptied itself of blood, causing the butterflies to arise, as he laughed quietly at the photos of you, Draco, himself and Ginny, and the easy manner in which you once led your lives. He smiled widely at the timed photo of you and Draco in the Slytherin common room, where the two of you had stepped away from the camera and posed like superheroes next to each other with exaggeratedly serious faces.