Rufus Scrimgeour

It was interesting enough that, upon the arrival at Grimmauld Place, the place was completely empty. Not a single member of the Order was in there, thereby leaving the entire house at the disposal of the five of you, which you generally deemed as pretty lucky and fortunate. As you all sat around in the living room with teas, except Draco who said he did not feel like drinking anything. 

"In regards to the locket," Harry began, "I think we should ask a former inhabitant of this house."

"Why?" You asked.

"Oh, right," Harry said, "we forgot to tell you ... but we suspect that the B in R.A.B stands for Black. Who do we think would know of anything in regards to the locket?"

"Kreacher." You said.

"Kreacher?" The three asked in unison.

"He's been here since the very beginning, and he's just a house elf, so he's probably overheard a lot of things." 

"Wait ... that's a solid point," Ron exclaimed, grinning. "We have to find him then." 

"He hanging with my man Dobby," you flashed up an O.K sign with your fingers. 

"Dobby?" Draco asked, turning to you. "You still talk to him?"

"No. But Kreacher last mentioned him, a couple of years ago."

"Years!" The group exclaimed. 

And so, it happened that that very evening, the five of you remained at Grimmauld Place for the night. Most of the time the trio spent debating over potential Horcruxes, whilst you were off to do your own things for the longest time. Primarily, you actually sat on your phone and texted Jack back and forth, informing him of your plans and what you were going to do. Jack was very well intrigued with your matters; he deemed them unusual and exciting, and wanted to participate. You were certainly very sceptical to do a certain thing, but your desire was stronger than your self-control, upon which you texted Jack the address of Grimmauld Place and informed him that you'd be waiting outside for him, as long as he texts you when he is outside. He agreed immediately. 

By the time he arrived, it was already nine in the evening. The trio was in the main sitting room, still deliberating, whilst Draco was back over in the extensive dining room, where he sat working on his own thoughts; before him lied paper and a quill, as he planned to write letters to those who he deemed necessary and worthy of a letter. 

When you stood outside in the warm summer air, the moon was already beginning to rise. Days were longer during the summer, therefore the moon was freshly out as it greeted you, beaming at you with its sparkling smile. 

"Don't look at me like that," you said, looking up at the moon. 

Though you could not hear it, you could feel it tell you that it's not judging you at all, and that it's very happy for you. However, the comfort you found as you stared at the moon soon drifted away, and you became overwhelmed with an odd feeling of insecurity and danger. As though ... as though something was coming, but you could not quite estimate what it was. You thus gritted your teeth, looking up at the moon with a frown, before saying to it, "I'll be ready for whichever fuck tries to attack me."

Not an attack, you thought you heard the moon say, causing you to squint your eyes suspiciously. And, disregarding it after a moment, you soon caught Jack in the distance, upon which you beamed and smiled gracefully, lifting your hand and waving at him. 

He would not catch Grimmauld Place, unless you truly pointed it out to him directly. That was how magic worked; unless you explicitly showed him its existence, he would miss it with his poor muggle eyes. Thus, he only truly understood where he was walking and what he was heading into when he finally actually stood right in front of the door and finally entered, and only then did he become certain of the building's presence, despite the magic surrounding it.