Feels Like Goodbye

"Are you sure you're okay with this?"

"Yes. Stop asking me."

"Alright then, if you say so," you said with a humorous grin before getting into position. You outstretched your hand, holding your wand before yourself in a duelling position, with the blonde-haired boy standing at the other end of the elongated duelling table, getting into position himself.

The two of you wore the exact same TOKYO hoodies which you bought back at home, which you wore upon arrival at Hogwarts from the Christmas holidays, and thus the two of you matched in style and manner - both of you wearing black trousers. It was an interesting sight; to see the two of you on the opposite ends of the table, in the exact position reflected, facing each other with wands painted each other.

"Everte Statum!"

With this, you had no time to react as the spell hit you. You were sent flying far back along the back of the table, falling rapidly with immense speed, as you hit the end of the table harshly. You coughed out as you hit it; your typicality of falling (and being thrown off brooms, or falling off them, or falling from doors, or being sent flying in bathrooms ... ) gave you the exceptional ability to actually get into a safe position from falling. You had guarded your head upon the hit, and curled up into a safe ball; all the practice from not only duelling with Harry but also in your life had prepared you for battle since day one.

"Dead already, Potter?" Draco called out from the other end of the table, a smirk playing upon his lips, as he twisted the wand within his fingers smoothly.

With this, your focus darted at him. You could not help but giggle to yourself lightly at his confidence; he didn't bother asking if you were okay, for he told himself constantly that he would not doubt you. And what was an Everte Statum to someone like you anyway? No - he knew you were fine. Thus, he provoked you further.

"Succumbing to a Malfoy out of bed?" He smirked.

"Oh, you deadbeat," you whispered to yourself as you rose from your lying position. Draco watched you intently in position, as you lifted yourself slowly and maintained fierce eye contact with him in the process. Slowly, you dusted yourself off, before clearing your throat and, with a faint but playful smile, gripping your wand tighter. "I never succumb to anyone out of bed," you said one final time before flashing your wand at him and yelling, "Rictusempra!"

Draco's body was sent into a spiral in the air, flying through and spinning rapidly, before harshly hitting the other end of the table. His body lightly bounced off as he fell, but he quickly recollected himself and, surprised, turned back at you. It was hard to tell whether he was amused, turned on, or both. The smirk that followed on his face as he dusted off his clothes told you that he was, in fact, both amused and turned on.

"That was hot," he added.

"I can be rough outside of bed too, you see."

"I do see."

"Surely, you don't think you can defeat me?"

"I don't think, Potter," he smirked, lowering his eyes, "I know."

"Oh?" You added in a challenging tone, also lowering your eyes with a smirk, twisting the wand in your own fingers. Thus, playfully, you stepped closer. The manner in which you walked was slow, enticing, and challenging, inspiring Draco Malfoy himself to mimic you and also step closer to you along the table. Before you knew it, the two of you were right before each other, staring into each other's lowered eyes, with smirks upon your faces as you began to walk around each other in duelling circles, preparing for another fight. "Show me what you can do, Mr Malfoy."