sungchan - spray paint

word count : 374

-

"i'll text you later tonight," one of your friends said to you.

"yea, that's fine," you answered and walked away from your group of friends.

you stretched your arms in the air as you walked down the street. you went to a nearby park and walked along the riverside.

"hm?" you saw someone underneath a bridge spray painting a wall. as you walked closer, you recognized that person to be sungchan, someone in your grade. "sungchan?" you called out.

he turned around and frantically tried to hide the spray paint cans in his backpack.

"o-oh hi y/n!" he exclaimed. "w-what are you doing here?"

"i'm on my way to grab a snack before i go study," you mentioned. "what are you doing?" you asked.

"oh, you know, just hanging around," he tried to play off the fact that he was spray painting.

"you don't need to lie to me. i'm not going to report you," you laughed and looked at what he was doing. "that looks so cool!" you complimented what he was doing.

"wait, really? you think it looks cool?" he questioned your reaction.

you nodded and looked up at him, "i could never do something like this, so i think it looks really cool."

"i've been working in this for awhile actually," he mentioned. "i come here a lot when i'm bored and hope that no one covers mine up," he added.

"really? i should walk over here more often, then," you said and looked at his artwork. "seriously, it's amazing," you complimented again and looked at him.

"thanks," he smiled and you smiled back. "so, you're going to cram school?" he asked.

"nah, the library. i don't like cram school, and the vending machines never have good snacks." you answered and both of you laughed. "will you be here tomorrow?" you asked him.

"after school? probably," he answered. "but if you want to hang out during break or lunch, then you should come to my classroom."

you smiled, "okay." you looked at the time, "oh, i should go. see you tomorrow," you said to him and started walking away.

"good luck on your test," he said to you.

you looked back at him, "good luck on your art."