kun - sick

word count : 558

-

who's calling me so early?

you pulled the blanket off from over your head and grabbed your phone to see who was calling you.

oh, it's kun...

he can wait.

you put your phone back on your nightstand and closed your eyes. the call eventually ended, but a second call followed.

you grabbed your phone and saw that he was on facetime instead. you answered the call and left your phone leaning against your water bottle. "what?" you spoke and closed your eyes.

"you sound like you're dead," kun spoke.

"i'm sick," you mentioned and opened your eyes.

"you're sick?" kun asked.

"sure feels like it," you replied. 

"okay, hang on, let me go change," kun said and started walking to his room.

"no, just stay home. you got back late last night," you said to him.

"excuse me, you just said you're sick. i'm coming over and taking care of you, don't fight me on this, y/n," kun said and put his phone down somewhere so he could change his clothes.

"babe, stay at the dorm," you said to him.

kun's face appeared on your phone screen, "no."

"ugh," you groaned and flipped over so you were facing away from your phone screen.

"what do you want? congee or chicken soup?" he asked.

"both."

"you got it, princess."

-

you managed to fall asleep while on facetime as kun went over to your house. once he arrived to your house, he immediately went into the kitchen and started cooking for you. after about thirty minutes, he found a tray and put the food he made onto the tray. he went to your room and chuckled when he saw you wrapped up like a burrito on your bed.

he set the tray on your nightstand and sat on the edge of your bed. he reached over and brushed your hair out of your face while you just squirmed.

"mm...let me sleep," you spoke.

kun chuckled, "good morning to you too," he said and reached in again to kiss the top of your head. "come on, at least sit up so you can eat."

"ugh..." you managed to roll on your back and sit up. you brushed your hair out of your face and heavily yawned.

kun moved the tray and put it on your lap. he grabbed a spoon and scooped up some soup. then he blew on it and brought it up to your mouth. you took a bite and instantly smiled. "someone's finally happy," kun smiled.

"food is good," you replied and he chuckled.

once kun finished feeding you, he brought the tray back to the kitchen while you laid back on your bed. kun grabbed some medicine from a cabinet in your bathroom and walked back to your room.

"take some medicine," he said to you.

you groaned and sat up again. he handed you a pill and a cup of water. you took the pill and swallowed it with water. you laid back down and pulled the blanket up to your shoulders.

"hey, scoot over," kun said.

"huh?"

"if you're going to sleep, then i'm going to sleep too, baby," kun said to you. you moved over and kun laid down next to you. you rolled on your side and kun kissed your forehead.

"love you."

"i love you more. get better soon."