kun - mafia

word count : 1,330

-

"y/n? y/n!" you opened your eyes and saw kun crouching in front of you. "what's wrong?" he questioned.

"i-i'm fine kun," you spoke and wiped your forehead with your hand. "really, i'm okay babe."

"you're not fine, what's up with you?" he asked in concern and got down on one knee.

tears start to pour down your face as you recalled that traumatic day.

-

"listen here bitch. you're gonna tell me what i need to know or else you and your little friends are gonna get holes right between your eyes," a man threatened you and held a gun to your head.

two other guys held up chenle and one of them held a gun to chenle's forehead. jeno laid on the floor, groaning in pain.

"you got five seconds. five. four. three. two. on-"

"OKAY!" you cried out. "i-i'll tell you everything! p-please! please, don't hurt them!" you looked at chenle, who was barely keeping his eyes open.

"d-don't. noona, don't tell them anything..." chenle spoke and his head drooped down.

"tell me everything, bitch," the man demanded and harshly pressed the barrel of the gun into your forehead.

-

"hey y/n, look at me. look at me," kun held your shoulders. "baby, it's going to be okay."

you shook your head and wiped some of the tears from your face, "no it won't. i keep having nightmares, i haven't been out in weeks. i'm gonna get kicked out of here!" you cried out.

"baby, it will be okay. i promise you that. i know that day was horrible for you. you just need to stop thinking about it and gain your confidence back," kun says. "just go on this one mission. it will only take a little bit and i'll bring you right back. if you can't handle it, then you don't have to go back out there ever again. i promise you that."

"you promise?"

"mhm. i promise."

you looked down and nodded your head, "okay..." you spoke in a whisper.

kun stood up and held out his hands to you. you took them and stood up. both of you walked out of the storage room and went to one of the offices.

kun knocked on the door. "come in," taeyong responded and kun opened the door. both of you walked in and kun closed the door behind you. "y/n, are you coming with us tonight?" taeyong stood up from his seat.

you swallowed hard and nodded your head, "yes." kun squeezed your hand.

taeyong looked at you with concern and walked out from behind his desk, "you don't need to force yourself. you can wait longer if you need to, y/n," he said. he stood in front of you and kun.

"...chenle and jeno are fine, so i should be fine too," you responded.

"all three of you had your fair share of nightmares and ptsd. just because those two already went back out, doesn't mean that they are completely okay either," taeyong said to you. he looked at kun, "brief her and get ready to leave."

"mhm," kun responded.

"rendezvous is our usual spot. i'll grab you guys when we're about to leave," taeyong said and left the room. we followed him out and kun walked me to my room. you opened the door and walked in while kun followed you and closed the door.