shotaro - cafè

hi, i changed my username. okay, bye.

-

word count : 435

-

you heard the door chime as you restocked items, "welcome!" you announced as you threw some plastic wrapping away. you turned around and saw shotaro, one of your classmates and a frequent customer at the cafè you worked at. "hey shotaro," you smiled at him.

"hey," he walked up to the counter.

"what can i get you?" you asked him.

"could i just get a large hot chocolate?" he asked.

"mhm, is that all?" you asked.

"yea," he handed you some money and you rang up his order. you handed him his change and his receipt.

you turned around and started making shotaro's hot chocolate.

"do you want whipped cream?" you asked him.

"uh, yes please," shotaro answered.

you finished making the hot chocolate and put a lid on top of the cup. you turned around and handed the hot chocolate to shotaro.

"thank you, y/n," he smiled at you as he took the drink.

"no problem," you smiled back and continued working. a few hours had passed by and you noticed that shotaro was still in the store. "i wonder what he's been doing here all morning..." you muttered to yourself as you looked at the time.

you realized that it was time for you to leave so you went into the back and took off your apron. you hung it up and grabbed your coat off of a rack. you put your coat on and grabbed your bag before going back to the front of the store.

you decided to make yourself a hot chocolate before you left since it was cold outside. you made the drink and headed towards the front doors.

"bye, shotaro," you said to him and he looked over and smiled.

you exited the store and walked down the street while taking sips of your hot chocolate.

"y/n!" you turned around and saw shotaro running towards you.

"shotaro?" you stood there confused as he stopped in front of you. "what is it?" you asked him.

"i, uh, i want to ask you something," he told you and suddenly became shy, "if you're free for the rest of the day...would you want to go on a date?" he asked.

"a date?" you spoke.

"if you don't want to, that's okay. no pressure," he said and scratched the side of his head.

"no! i'd love to go on a date with you..." you shyly said to him.

he held his hand out, "let's go, i'll bring you to my favorite places."

you smiled and took his hand, "sounds like a plan."