jungwoo - soulmate

word count : 720

-

"y/n! get over here!" one of your friends called you over to take a photo, but you shook your head and held up your arms, showing the writing that your "soulmate" wrote.

"we'll hide your arms, just get over here!" another friend said to you. they kept gesturing you over.

you sighed, "okay fine," you said to them. you walked to your friends and stood in the middle of the group, placing your arms behind some of your friends.

all of you took photos together and soon it was time for most of them to leave. "let's hang out again soon," you said to your friends.

"yea, and next time, you better have met lover boy," one of your friends said to you.

you rolled your eyes, "if i ever meet him, i might just hit him."

"what happens if he's super cute?" another friend asked you.

"i'll probably still hit him," you said.

"typical." your friends laughed at you.

"bye guys," you said and walked down the block to the subway station. you scanned your wallet and headed towards the subway tracks.

as you passed by some food stalls, you decided to buy a sandwich. you approached one of them and looked at the menu as you waited in line.

ooh, a turkey sandwich sounds nice.

"how can i help you?" a guy asked you as it was your turn.

"can i get a turkey sandwich and a bag of chips please?" you requested.

"would you like anything to drink?" the guy asked while writing things on his arm.

"i have a drink. thank you though," you said to him.

"that'll be ten-thousand won," he said and you handed him your credit card. he swiped it and handed it back along with your receipt. he turned around and put items in a paper bag before handing you the bag with your order inside. "here you go. have a nice day."

"thank you," you smiled at him.

you walked off and headed to the subway tracks. the next train wouldn't be arriving for another fifteen minutes, so you decided to eat. you sat down on a bench and took out the sandwich and chips. as you were eating, one of the sleeves of your shirt fell down and you saw writing on your arm.

water + ham and cheese sandwich

chicken salad + chips +  fruit punch energy drink

orange energy drink

turkey sandwich + chips

you were confused as to why your soulmate wrote these things so you decided to write on your arm. you finished eating and threw away your trash. you took out a pen from your purse and started writing on your arm.

there's these things called notepads. ^

oh, i'm so used to it. my old job had me using notepads, but now all i have to do is type on a screen. 

old habits die hard. lol.

where?

???

where do you work?

subway station near the stadium.

you widened your eyes and continued writing.

do you work at the stand that sells sandwiches? the one where your uniform is all green?

how'd you know?

oh.

where are you?

about to get onto the train.

no! i want to talk to you!!

in person! we're running out of arm space.

okay.

you clicked your pen and fixed your sleeve. you stood up and walked back to the stall, only to see another worker there.

"do you need anything?" the worker asked.

you shook your head, "no, thank you though."

you took the pen out of your bag and rolled up your sleeve. you underlined "where are you?" and added another question mark.

turn around.

you turned around and saw the guy who was working at the stand, but this time, he wore a t-shirt and jeans instead of his work uniform.

"i never told you my name. i'm jungwoo," he smiled at you.

"i'm y/n," you introduced yourself and put the pen back in your bag. then, you noticed his arm and saw the ink disappearing. you looked at your arm and saw the ink disappearing as well.

"well, soulmate, do you want to grab a smoothie?" jungwoo asked you.

you rolled your sleeve down and looked at him, "sure, soulmate." he grabbed your hand and the two of you walked out of the subway station.