chenle - sick

word count : 385

-

someone knocked on your front door as you sluggishly exited the bathroom. you closed the bathroom door behind you and walked down the hall to reach the front door. you looked through the windows and saw chenle behind the door with a bag in his hand.

you unlocked and opened the door, "hi," he spoke.

"what are you doing here?" you immediately asked him.

"i brought some stuff for you," he brightly smiled and let himself inside. you closed and locked the front door. "you feeling any better?" he asked. you shook your head and hugged him. he hugged you back and rubbed your back.

"can you stay for a little bit?" you asked him and stopped hugging him.

chenle shook his head, "no, i have to go to a schedule. my manager and the guys are waiting outside for me." he said and put the back of his hand against your forehead. "you need to rest. your fever is still up from yesterday."

"ugh," you groaned and walked to the couch in your living room. you laid down and covered your eyes with your arm. "i feel horrible," you mentioned.

"i'm not surprised," chenle replied and you heard him take something out of the bag he brought. "don't you want to see what i brought?"

"huh?" you lifted your arm and glanced over at the coffee table. you saw a container with soup inside and your favorite hoodie that chenle owned on the table. "yay!" you shot up and grabbed his hoodie. you put it on and looked at him, "thank you."

"of course," he smiled. he looked at his phone and sighed. "i need to go. haechan just texted me." he brought the container to the kitchen and put it in the fridge.

"do you have to leave?" you asked him as he walked back over to you.

he solemnly nodded, "i'll swing by when i can, okay?" he kissed your head. "lay down."

you groaned again and did so. chenle pulled the blanket over you. "thank you, chenle," you said.

"of course. make sure to eat later," he said.

"i will," you said and he kissed your head again.

"see ya later," he said to him.

"bye," you waved before closing your eyes. you heard chenle walk to the door and leave.