lucas - late night

word count : 403

-

"stop it," you whined.

"what?"

"stop petting me, i'm getting sleepy," you said as you laid your head on lucas's lap.

"i know you like it, that's why i keep petting your hair," lucas responded and looked down at you. "you should just go to sleep, you had a long day at work today."

"but i don't want to fall asleep while we watch this," you said and sat up. you moved to sit in lucas's lap and he wrapped an arm securely around you.

"i'll wake you up later, get some sleep, baby," lucas said and kissed your forehead.

"please shut up, i'm trying to watch this," ten nagged from the spot on the floor in between hendery and winwin.

"seriously, be quiet," yang yang spoke before swiping more popcorn from the bowl in kun's arms.

"hey! stop eating my popcorn! go make your own!" kun whined and stood up. he walked to the other end of the couch so he was away from anyone who could steal his popcorn, even though xiao jun snagged some popcorn without kun's acknowledgement.

"come on! let me have some more, kun ge!" yang yang cried out both in hunger and sadness.

lucas covered both of your ears as the guys started yelling at each other. you looked at him and he smiled before leaving a another kiss on your forehead.

eventually, the movie ended and everyone besides you and lucas left the living room. why? cause you fell asleep against lucas's chest ten minutes after all of the bickering ended between the other guys.

"hey, baby, it's time for you to go home," lucas spoke to you and ran his hand through your hair. "baby, wake up," lucas tried again but you stayed fast asleep on his lap.

he kissed your forehead for the millionth time that night before standing up with you in his arms. he carefully held you and walked to his and winwin's shared room. while winwin got ready to sleep, lucas laid you in his bed and climbed in beside you. he pulled the blanket up and brushed some of your hair out of the way. you unconsciously rolled onto your left side, and lucas fixed your hair again. he hugged you, and you nuzzled your head in the crook of his neck.

"i swear to god, i'm kicking both of you out if you do som—"

"oh shut up, winwin."