taeyong - designer

word count : 924

-

"no, you're not listening to me. i'm one of the models in the show tonight," you said to the two security guards in front of you.

"i'm sorry, miss, but your name is not on the list. there isn't a y/n l/n anywhere on here," one of the guards said to you while the second one was going through the papers on a clipboard.

you groaned in frustration and stepped away from them while taking your phone out of your purse. you went through your contacts and called your boyfriend.

"baby girl?" taeyong immediately answered.

"taeyong, they aren't letting me inside," you said to him.

you heard him sigh, "hang tight," he said and hung up. you put your phone in your purse and crossed your arms while waiting. soon, the doors that the guards were standing by opened, and you saw taeyong peek his head out. "she's with me," he said to the guards.

the guards complied and one of them gave you a pass. taeyong took your hand and walked you inside. he kissed your cheek as you two walked in.

"i'm sorry about that, baby. i thought i had given the list to my secretary, but she forgot a whole section of people," taeyong explained as you two walked to the backstage area.

"it's fine, it just bothers me that i'm running behind," you said to him as you two walked into the area with vanities set up.

"don't worry about any of it. everything is okay now," he smiled at you and pecked your lips. "go get ready."

you nodded and taeyong let go of you. he walked away while you sat down on a chair. two stylists started working on your hair and makeup as it became closer to the start of the show.

once your hair and makeup were finished, you changed into your first outfit, which was a blazer and pants set with a crop top underneath the blazer. you put on a pair of boots and one of the stylists started fixing your hair again.

"show starts in five minutes! hurry up, people!" you heard someone shout.

one of taeyong's designers came up to you and started sewing something on the pants while another designer started pinning appliques on the blazer. you were ushered to where you would walk out from and waited for the show to start.

taeyong walked over to you after fixing another one of his creations and lightly kissed your cheek, "you look great, baby." he tugged on the blazer and tidied it up. "ready?"

you nodded with a smile, "always."

then, the show started and the first model went onto the runway. after a few models went on, you walked onto the runway and walked down to the end. once you made it to the end, you posed once and allowed the cameras to take photos of you before turning and walking away. you walked down the runway again and made it backstage. someone helped you down a few steps and you immediately started changing into another outfit with someone helping you zip up the zipper on your second outfit.

"let me fix this," one of the stylists said and curled a strand of your hair that had flattened out. "where's the purse?" she asked and a helper handed the purse to her. "here you go."

"thanks," you held the handles of the bag and another designer helped you change into a pair of heels.

the repetition of you changing and walking out of the runway continued for a while. you changed into your final outfit and someone zipped up the zipper to the dress your were wearing. your hair and makeup were quickly fixed and you slipped on a different pair of heels, which one of the designers fastened the straps for you.

"where's the white blazer she had earlier? it's supposed to go with this one too," taeyong appeared in front of you.

"i'll get it!" one of the designers ran off and came back in a minute with one of the blazers you wore earlier in the show.

you put the blazer on and someone started sewing a different appliqué onto the blazer.

"here, let me do it," taeyong said and started sewing. "you looked great today," he complimented you.

you smiled, "thank you."

taeyong finished sewing, snipping off the rest of the thread with a small pair of scissors, and you went over to where you'd walk on from. soon, it was your turn and you were the last model to go on stage.

you walked onto the runway and went down to the end. you posed before turning and walking back. as you were about to walk off, taeyong came onto the runway and winked at you before you went back.

you could hear people cheering and applauding him for his new clothing line.

"y/n! taeyong wants you to wear that for the after party!" one of the designers said to you and pointed to a garment bag on a clothing rack.

you nodded and immediately changed into the outfit in the bag, which was a black dress. you changed into a different pair of heels and made sure your makeup and hair was okay.

"baby?" you turned around and saw taeyong looking around for you. "oh, there you are," he instantly smiled when he saw you. he walked over to you and pecked your lips, "ready to go?" he asked while wrapping an arm around your waist.

you nodded, "yup."

"let's go."