jisung - cuddling

word count : 361

-

you walked out of the elevator once you were on the correct floor and walked down the hallway. you reached a door and peeked your head into the practice room. you saw jisung sitting on the couch, looking at his phone.

he looked up and instantly smiled at you. "hey, come in," jisung called you over, and you walked into the practice room. he put his phone down next to him on the couch.

you walked over to him and dropped your backpack on the floor. you kicked your shoes off and sat down on his lap, putting your head in his neck and wrapping your arms around his neck.

"don't i get a "hello"?" he said with a pout.

"nope," you said and laughed. you looked up at him and kissed him. "how has your day been, baby?" you asked him.

"it's been good. me and the guys are supposed to practice, but all of them got held up at different schedules, so i'm just here waiting," jisung mentioned and wrapped his arms around your waist. he pecked your lips with a smile. "how was class?" he asked you.

"i fell asleep. that class is so freaking boring," you mentioned.

"you still seem sleepy, did you wake up just to come here?" he asked. you nodded. "awe, baby, you could've just stayed home," he said to you.

"but if it's a chance to see you, then i don't mind," you said and he smiled at you. he kissed your forehead and scooted around so both of you were laying down on the couch. "oh no, i'm getting sleepy," you mentioned and unintentionally yawned.

"then get some sleep. i'll be here, well, until the guys finally get here," jisung said to you.

you pouted, "but i wanna spend as much time as i can," you said to him.

"we can once we get home," he said and started running a hand through your hair. "get some sleep, baby. it's okay." he pulled you as close as he could to himself and you rested your head in his neck again. "love you."

"love you too," you replied and he held you tighter.