jungwoo - late night

word count : 568

-

"hey, i'm home," you announced as you walked into your house. you closed and locked the door behind you before taking your shoes off. you put your bag down and hung your jacket on a hanger.

you heard the tv playing and walked into the living room. your boyfriend, jungwoo, was sleeping on the couch. you grabbed a blanket that was on another chair and draped it over him. you kissed his forehead, and he unconsciously moved his head away from you.

you stood up and walked out of the living room. you walked down the hall and into the bedroom. you sighed in relief as you changed into much comfortable clothes.

the house was so quiet since jungwoo was fast asleep. although the tv was on, he would usually be singing or listening to music.

you walked out of the bedroom and went into the kitchen. you started cooking dinner for both of you, even though jungwoo was still asleep. after about half an hour, you finished cooking and plated everything. you made three trips from the kitchen to the living room and set all of the dishes in the coffee table.

you sat down next to jungwoo and brushed your hand through his hair, "jungwoo, wake up," you spoke and he unconsciously moved his head again. "hey, wake up," you planted a kiss in his lips. he stirred a hit and finally opened his eyes.

"y/n? you're home?" he immediately questioned. he looked over and saw the dinner you prepared. "you made dinner? you should've woken me up when you got here," he said and yawned.

he sat up and you kissed his cheek. "i didn't want to bother you," you said. jungwoo removed the blanket that was over him and flung it over the back of the couch. he hugged you and started cuddling you. "hey, eat something, please," you said to him.

"i will, i will," jungwoo said and kissed you. "i love you."

"i love you, too, jungwoo," you said to him and he kissed you again. you two shared a quiet dinner together with the tv playing a random variety show. "do you like it?" you asked him.

jungwoo nodded his head, "delicious." he put down his now empty plate, and you took another bite of your food.

"i'll go put the leftovers away," you said as you finished eating.

"i'll do it. you stay here," jungwoo said and stood up. he grabbed the plates and walked into the kitchen. you saw him box the leftovers and put them in the fridge.

as you waited for jungwoo to finish, you had changed the channel on the tv to a rerun of a tv show and wrapped the blanket around you.

"babe!" jungwoo called you. you looked over as he walked back in. he scurried over and hugged you tightly while he sat down on the couch. "ah, i love when you're home. i can cuddle with you," he happily spoke. you smiled and kissed his cheek before he pulled you down to lay your head on his chest.

"hey!"

jungwoo chuckled and kept his arms wrapped around you. you two got comfortable, tangling your legs up and jungwoo moved one of his hands so it was on your hair.

"jungwoo, i love you," you quietly spoke as you guys watched tv.

"i love you too," jungwoo replied and kissed your head.