jaemin - designer

word count : 659

-

"i'm freaking out, i'm freaking out, i'm freaking out."

"baby, you need to calm down," jaemin said to you as you paced back and forth in a curtained off area.

you stopped and looked at your boyfriend, "i don't know if you just heard me, but i'm freaking out right now, jaemin," you said to him. "i don't know what to do!"

"baby, come here," jaemin took your hand and guided you to sit down on a chair. he kneeled in front of you, "everything will be okay tonight? all of the models, and your team are here to help you. everyone knows their roles, and everything will be amazing today."

"but what if something goes wrong?" you asked him. "i'm so worried."

"you know the world isn't perfect. stuff goes wrong all the time, and we can improvise if something happens," he said to you and kissed your hand. "i believe in you."

you slightly smiled, "i know."

"come on, let's go check on everyone," he said to you and stood up. you nodded and stood up from the chair. jaemin wrapped his arm around your waist and kissed you on the lips before you two walked out of the closed off area.

as you walked around, you saw some of your models getting makeup and hair done while others were getting their first pieces on.

"oh, this isn't right," you spoke and walked away from jaemin. you went up to a model and fixed her top. "sew this on, it'll fall if we leave it like that," you said to one of your team members.

you looked around for jaemin, who had walked to a vanity to get his hair fixed. he saw you and winked while a stylist started combing his hair.

you went around and made sure that all of your models and their outfits were ready for the show.

the show started and you immediately started panicking even though everything was going smoothly. you were hoping nothing would happen to your models and hoped that all of the outfits wouldn't fall apart.

"y/n? are you alright?" one of your team members asked and handed you a bottle of water. "here, drink some water," she said to you. you took the bottle and watched a monitor while the show occurred.

"baby, you okay?" jaemin came up to you with a worried expression on his face.

"you need to go out there," you said to him.

"you're more important right now. are you okay?" he asked and crouched down a bit to be on your level.

"i'll be fine once the show ends," you said to him, "but seriously, you need to go out there."

he gently kissed you before one of your team members pushed him out. you continued watching the monitor and watched jaemin walk out and onto the runway.

"y/n, need some help!" another team member called for you.

you hurried over and helped two of your team members fix an outfit on a model that was about to go out. "just take this off. it looks fine without the jacket," you said and pulled the jacket off of your model. "go."

your model walked out and you went back to a rack and put the messed up jacket onto a hangar.

the show continued going as planned with not to many mishaps occurring. although it felt like forever, the finale was approaching.

"good to go?" jaemin came up to you in a different outfit.

you nodded with a smile, "yea."

he grabbed your hand and both of you followed your models out and onto the runway. people applauded you and you waved and bowed. you walked back as the show ended.

jaemin pulled you into another curtained off area and hugged you. "told you everything would be fine," he said to you and kissed you. "good job, baby," he kissed you again.

"thank you, jaemin," you replied and kissed him.