kun - moving in

word count : 584

-

"don't pour too much in," you said to kun as you painted one of the walls in your new bedroom.

"i thought we were having an accent wall?" kun asked as he tilted the paint can in his hands.

"no, the closet walls need to be that color," you said to him and he nodded his head. he crouched down and placed the top back on the paint can.

you continued rolling paint onto your new bedroom wall. as you rolled paint onto the wall, you felt arms wrap around you. you smiled and peeked over your shoulder before kun kissed your cheek.

"i love you," he said.

"i love you more," you said and he kissed you.

"HEY KUN! WHERE'S A SCREWDRIVER?" you jumped when you heard lucas scream, dropping the roller in your hands. luckily, there was plastic protecting the floorboards.

"dude, it's literally in the tool box. use your eyes," kun replied and stopped hugging you. he left the room while you picked up the roller and continued painting the wall.

you love that you and kun are finally moving into your own place, but you wished that your family could've helped you two move in instead of the lunati— instead of nct.

"y/n noona, do you want anything to eat?" jisung asked as he peeked his head into the bedroom.

you turned around to look at him, "is someone buying food?" you asked him.

"tae il hyung and doyoung hyung are going to go out," he mentioned. "do you want anything?" he asked again.

"i don't really care. just tell them to get me anything," you answered and jisung nodded.

"you got it," jisung said and walked away.

you continued painting and managed to finished one wall. kun walked back into the room, "i'm in a group with complete idiots," he said and prepared to paint the closet walls. you laughed in response. "it's not funny!" he whined. "you try dealing with all of them!" he said and started painting the walls of the closet.

-

the day went by and the sun started setting while you finished painting and started cleaning up. kun had finished a lot earlier than you and was downstairs with the guys. you could hear all of the them yelling and talking to each other.

you brought a trash bag downstairs and set it by the other ones that needed to be taken out. you looked over and saw renjun and jaemin not in any of the commotion, "renjun, jaemin, can you guys take these out?" you asked them.

"yea, we can," jaemin replied and both of them took the bags out. you walked into the living room and saw most of the furniture built. all of nct were in the room bickering about the instructions for your new coffee table.

"babe, come on," you whispered into kun's ear. he nodded his head, and you two easily slipped out of the room and walked outside into the backyard. you two sat down on the patio steps and kun wrapped his arm around your waist. you rested your head on his shoulder.

"we finally moved into our own home," he chuckled, "this is a dream come true."

"i'm so happy that this finally happened," you mentioned.

"yea, me too," he said and kissed your head. "i hope that—"

"YAH! DON'T BREAK THEIR TABLE!"

"I'M NOT!"

"SHUT UP!"

"HEY! WE HAVE FOOD!"

"STOP YELLING!"

"HAECHAN, GET OFF OF THE BANISTER."

"GUYS!"

"HYUNG!"

"...they're never helping us again."