jaehyun - video game

word count : 574

-

"come on, come on," you muttered while mashing buttons on the game controller.

"stop mashing all of the buttons. it's not helping you do anything," jaehyun said to you and wrapped his hands over yours so he could guide your fingers. "it's not about mashing the buttons. there's specific buttons that'll do different things. like this one, it'll reload the magazine," he mentioned and eventually you let go of the controller and crossed you arms. "hey, what's wrong?" jaehyun asked and rested his head on your shoulder.

"i'm not good at this," you pouted.

"don't worry, it's okay if you're not good. you should just have fun," he said to you. jaehyun grabbed your hands and put them back on the controller, guiding you and helping you learn how to play the game.

you just sat there in frustration as jaehyun did his best to teach you.

at some point, he paused the game, "hey," jaehyun kissed your cheek, "you don't have to learn how to play just to make me happy, you know. i'm totally okay with you just being you."

"but i wanna learn," you pouted. "i just suck at playing video games."

"besides animal crossing."

"besides animal crossing," you added on his words. "by the way, you need to check how much your turnips are."

he chuckled and put the controller down on the coffee table in front of you. he wrapped his arms around you and kissed your cheek again, "you're way too cute when you're frustrated."

"d-don't say that! that's embarrassing!" you said to him, only causing him to chuckle again.

"can't help myself when i see my favorite cutie like this," jaehyun responded and held your face before lightly kissing your nose. "god, you're so beautiful," he said and kissed your lips. "you tired yet? it's getting pretty late." he asked.

"a little bit," you answered. "you can play longer. i don't mind," you answered but jaehyun kept hugging you instead of playing the game. he stared at you before kissing you again.

"what?"

"nothing, i just really love holding you and kissing you," he replied. you pressed your forehead against his.

"well, if you're not going to play, then i will," you said and grabbed the controller. you turned around and he hugged your waist while chuckling. you started horribly playing the video game.

"you need to hold down the trigger," jaehyun said to you.

"this one?" you pointed to a button.

he shook his head and put his hands over yours again, "put this finger over this one," he said and adjusted how your hands were holding the controller. "you can hold that button to aim and then snipe people," he said as he helped you out.

you nodded your head and continued playing. jaehyun still had his hands over yours and kissed your shoulder and neck.

a few hours went by and jaehyun fell asleep with his head in the crook of your neck. you, however, kept playing the video game like a little kid, well... like a little kid playing video games.

the clock chimed and you looked over to see that it was three in the morning.

"uh oh..." you quietly spoke, remembering that you had to wake up in two hours and help jaehyun with his makeup before he left for a music video shoot. but you just shrugged your shoulders and kept playing the game until jaehyun woke up again.