sungchan - cuddling

word count : 323

-

"sungchan?" you called out to your boyfriend while peeking your head into the living room. "are you done yet?" you asked him as you watched him play video games.

"nice one, jaemin hyung!" he cheered into his headset.

you walked out your room and walked behind him. you hugged him from behind and sungchan looked at you.

"oh, hey baby," he smiled at you and you smiled at him. he quickly kissed you before looking back at the tv screen.

"are you done playing?" you asked him.

sungchan looked at you again, "the guys want to play for about another hour," he mentioned with an apologetic look.

"oh, is that so?" you questioned. you took his headset off of him and put it over your head. sungchan continued playing the game so he wouldn't die.

"yo, let's go!" mark shouted.

"shut up and cover me!" taeyong yelled.

and then you heard a familiar dolphin screech; which almost deafened you.

"hey guys, if you could do me a big favor and lose within the next hour so i can actually have my boyfriend and cuddle with him, then i'll let you guys play for as long as you want tomorrow," you spoke before taking sungchan's head set off.

you put the headset back on sungchan's head and kissed his cheek. you went back into the bedroom and got underneath the covers before you went on your phone and scrolled through instagram.

all of a sudden, sungchan busted into the room and jumped onto the bed. he got underneath the blanket and immediately hugged you while planting kisses on your forehead.

"so i can really play all night tomorrow?" he asked while you put your phone down and turned on the tv.

"i mean, if you want to sleep on the couch—"

"no, i'll cuddle instead. cuddles are better," he interrupted. "cuddling is so much better," he said while readjusting his grip around you.

"exactly."