yuta - soulmate

word count : 407

-

"come on, we haven't taken a break," you whined as you walked through the mall with your best friends, taeyong and johnny, while carrying four bags in each hand. "these bags are so heavy!" you whined even more.

"shouldn't have made that bet with him," johnny looked back at you, "you know taeyong buys so much stuff when we go out."

you rolled your eyes and groaned, "i hate you, taeyong."

"love you too," taeyong replied as he looked through his phone. "hey, i'm going into this store," he said and walked into a store without looking up from his phone.

you felt your eye twitch and johnny ruffled your hair. "come on, let's go sit down for a second," he pointed to the food court with his thumb. you two walked into the food court and sat down at a table. you set the bags on the floor next to you. "oh, hey, babe," he put his phone up to his ear. "uh huh? i'm at the mall with taeyong and y/n. we'll be there later. okay, see you later. love you too," he hung up.

"must be nice to have met your soulmate," you spoke and put your phone on the table.

johnny chuckled, "you'll meet yours one day. what do your wrist say?" you held up your right wrist and johnny started laughing once he read the words. "what even is that? "no, but you can have my number"?" he continued laughing.

you rolled your eyes at him. you looked around at the different food stalls, "you hungry at all?"

he stopped laughing. "not really," he answered while staring at his phone screen again.

you stood up, "i'm gonna get a snack or two."

"cool."

you walked to some of the stalls and looked at the different foods being sold. you walked up to one, "hi, could i get an order of fries?" you asked.

"no, but you can have my number," the guy boldly spoke.

you froze as you looked the guy. you immediately looked down at your wrist and saw the words on your wrist disappear.

holy guacamole.

"woah," the guy spoke and was looking at his wrist. you stared at him and he looked back up at you. "uh, i'm yuta."

"y/n," you introduced yourself.

"if you want, we could go sit down and talk. and i'll get you some fries," yuta suggested.

you smiled, "okay, sure," you replied.