xiao jun - video game

word count : 380

-

you had a day off from work, and wayv also had a day off, which meant you could spend the whole day with xiao jun. how would you two be spending the day? by playing animal crossing and other video games.

"give me one, please," you pleaded. "i'll give you a stack of apples."

"haha, no."

"please xiao jun? just one," you tried to be cute.

"that won't work either."

"just give me one cherry!" you yelled and equipped a net. then, you started chasing xiao jun around your island and whacked him at every opportunity you had with the tool. you look away from the portable gaming device when kun walked by the living room, "mom! he's being mean to me!" you whined.

"you're the one chasing me with a net!" xiao jun furrowed his eyebrows.

kun walked back into your line of sight but only to sigh. "you're playing a video game, it'll be okay," kun said and walked towards his room.

you groaned in frustration and started fishing in a river.

"are you mad at me?" xiao jun asked you. you turned away from him and pulled your knees up. "aw, baby, i was only joking," he said and hugged you. you pouted and continued playing.

"no you weren't," you said and continued catching fish from the river.

you saw xiao jun's villager come up to you before dropping a few stacks of cherries next to you. you still pouted as xiao jun continued playing.

"hey, what's wrong with you?" xiao jun rested his head on your shoulder. he peered at your face and saw your frown. he kissed your check while you shifted around and laid down on his lap. "is my baby angry?" he said and put his nintendo switch to the side. he kissed your nose and ran his hand through your hair.

"sorry, i'm just being whiny today," you said. "if it wasn't for lucas winning every round of smash bros, then maybe i'd feel better right now." you sighed and put your switch down on your stomach.

"it's okay," xiao jun smiled. you smiled back and he gave your kisses all over your face. "so, can i have those apples now?"

you rolled your eyes. "fine," you answered and he kissed you.