lucas - recording room

word count : 535

-

you heard the door to the room open, "y/n! your favorite person is here!" you heard lucas exclaim as he walked into the room.

you were in the recording booth scribbling in your notebook. then, you heard the instrumental that you made turn off, and you looked up to see lucas looking at you in concern.

"you good?" lucas asked, sitting in the chair at the desk.

you walked into the room and lucas opened up his arms to you. you put your notebook down on the table and immediately hugged him.

"i didn't know you were coming back here," you said to him, your voice sounding tired.

"you promised me a milkshake, of course i came back," he laughed. "you okay? you seemed angry in there."

you shook your head, "i've been messing up." then, you groaned in frustration while lucas just hugged you tight.

"it can't be that bad," lucas spoke.

"i broke four pens earlier."

"...oh my."

you looked up at him, pouting, "how come taeyong and kun and everyone else are so good at making music?"

lucas kissed your forehead, "okay, first off, you've made so much music for us. second off, you're as great as them, so i don't want to hear you doubting yourself." then, he realized something, "i'm going to run out. i'll be back in like twenty minutes, promise."

"did you forget your phone again?" you asked him and stood up.

lucas stood up from the chair and shook his head. "nah, i just need to get something." he kissed your cheek and grabbed his jacket, "twenty minutes, promise," he said while running out of the room. the door closed by itself behind him.

with a small pout on your face, you continued working on your music on your computer. you managed to finish one part of a song and liked it.

all of a sudden, the door slammed open again and you jumped. you turned around and saw lucas with two cups in his hands and snow all over his jacket and hair.

"did you make a snowman while you were out there?" you laughed as he closed the door.

"no, but i did make a snow angel," he admitted and put the cups on the desk. he took his jacket off and put it on a rack. "dig in," he said, gesturing towards the cups.

"what is it?" you asked and picked up one of the cups.

"just try it. there's nothing bad in there, well, besides a bunch of sugar," lucas said and grabbed the other cup. he pulled up a chair next to you.

you poked a straw into the top of the drink before taking a sip. "chocolate?" lucas nodded."wait..." you turned in the chair and looked up at him, "please do not tell you you rapped the lyrics to "make a wish" and used that to order these."

lucas stayed silent and continued drinking his milkshake. you bursted out in laughter.

"okay, look, it was bound to happen one day," lucas said. "at least i got you to smile, that's all i care about."

"hey, i love you."

lucas leaned in and kissed your head, "i love you, babe."