renjun - one morning

word count : 574

-

"hey y/n, are you alive?"

"y/n, wake up!"

"you're too loud, jisung."

you slowly opened your eyes when you heard voices next you. you saw renjun, jisung, jeno, chenle and jaemin around you and realized that you had slept in one of the practice rooms by accident. again.

you groaned before you sat up and rubbed your eyes. "is it morning already?" you asked and looked outside to see the sun shining brightly in the clear, blue sky. you yawned, "i'm so sleepy..." you whined and leaned against the wall next to you. you popped your neck and stretched your arms.

"we need to practice our dances before we head out today. this was the only room available," jaemin said to you.

you nodded your head, "take as long as you need, i'll be here all day anyways," you said to them. "i've been choreographing and learning dances since yesterday. i'm shot."

they started to run their dances while you laid back down on your backpack and closed your eyes.

just...a few more minutes here...

you yawned and crossed your arms. since you danced for most of yesterday, you were still tired as hell. all of your training and self-training had been putting a toll on your body.

-

time passed by and you heard the music being turned off, "i'm grabbing snacks. who's coming with me?" you heard jeno ask. you rolled onto your side, trying to get as comfortable as possible.

"ooh, chenle wants snacks!" chenle shouted.

"let's go," jaemin said.

"hey renjun hyung, you coming?" jisung asked.

"i'll stay in here, grab me a water though while you're out there," renjun said to them. the four guys left the room while you heard footsteps walk to you. a smile crept up on your face, "hey sleepyhead." renjun sat down next to you and you opened your eyes. you got up and hugged him tightly, "woah. someone missed me," he commented.

"ya think?" you asked and sat on his lap. he shifted around so he could put his back against the wall. "how's everything going?" you asked him.

"tiring, but good," he said to you. "i miss seeing you all the time," he smiled at you. you smiled back and kissed his cheek. he responded by pecking your lips.

"me too," you closed your eyes and put your head on his shoulder. renjun wrapped his arms around your waist. "hey renjun?" you spoke softly.

"yes?"

"i love you," you quietly said.

"and i love you," renjun softly replied.

meanwhile...

"shut up!" jaemin whispered to the three guys next to him. he and jisung held snacks while chenle and jeno held water bottles.

"i don't hear anything," jisung said with his ear against the door. "they're not talking to each other."

"should we go inside?" chenle asked them.

"yea, we need to practice more before we head out to the arcade," jeno replied.

chenle grabbed them door handle and carefully opened the door. the four guys walked into the practice room with jisung closing the door behind them. they looked around and jeno pointed at a wall.

"guys!" jeno whispered.

the four of them saw renjun sitting against one of the walls without mirrors on them. he was hugging y/n, who was on his lap. the newly discovered couple, both fast asleep.

"aww, they're cute," chenle spoke at a older volume.

"shush chenle!" jeno, jisung and jaemin simultaneously whispered.