taeyong - tattoo

word count : 618

-

you walked into the tattoo parlor and immediately went to taeyong's stall. you peeked your head in and saw him fast asleep on the chair. you walked in and kissed his forehead.

"huh?" he opened his eyes and smiled once he recognized you. "hey, baby," he said and sat up. "i didn't know you were coming here. i thought i was picking you up in a bit," he said and stood up. he stretched his arms. "sit," he instructed and you did so while placing your bag on the ground.

"well, i wanted you to tattoo a date on me," you said to him.

he froze, "what do you mean you want a tattoo?" taeyong questioned you.

"what part in "well, i wanted you to tattoo a date on me." do you not understand?" you asked him.

"what part in "i will never ever get a tattoo in my entire life span." do you not remember saying?" taeyong questioned and sat down on a rolling stool.

"it won't hurt that bad, right?" you asked him.

taeyong shook his head, "depends on what it is and where you want it. here, i'll write a few different ones."

"you know what date i want, right?" you asked.

he nodded, "i know." he said and started writing on his sketch pad. you leaned in as he made different designs and kissed his head, "hey, don't do that here," he said.

"so i can't kiss my own boyfriend?" you asked and he looked up.

he chuckled, "you can kiss me whenever. the guys just hate it when we're all gushy," he said and pressed his lips against yours. "you want a tattoo because of the conversation we had last night, right?"

"i was thinking about it before that conversation," you responded and he rose his eyebrows.

"really?"

you nodded, "mhm, i thought having one wouldn't be so bad," you said and he smiled. "what?"

"nothing."

"what is it?" you started poking him.

"nothing! it's just i'm really happy," taeyong said. "which one?" he flipped his sketch pad towards you.

you looked at each one, "oh, i like this one," you pointed and taeyong looked at which one you chose.

"okay. where do you want it?" he asked and put his sketch pad on another table.

you shrugged your shoulders.

"how about here?" he pointed to the inside of his elbow.

"will it hurt a lot?" you asked him.

"i think you'll be fine. you're strong, babe. you should it worry about it," taeyong reassured you.

"okay," you smiled and he smiled back before kissing you again.

"alrighty, let's get started," he said and prepared everything he needed to tattoo you. you laid down on the chair. "okie dokie, you ready?" he asked.

"as ready as i'll ever be," you said to him. he kissed your forehead and put the stencil on your arm. he peeled it back and threw the paper away.

"let's do a little test run," taeyong said to do and proceed to tattoo a tiny bit.

"ow," you hissed and he immediately stopped.

"that wasn't bad, right?" he asked. you nodded. "okay, i'm going on," he said and continued tattooing you. you closed your eyes and about a minute and a half later, he was done. "there we go, babe, all done."

you opened your eyes and looked at the tattoo while taeyong put the needle down on a small table. he wrapped it up.

"thank you babe," you said to him and he kissed you. "happy anniversary," you said and he smiled even more while kissing you again.

"happy anniversary, baby. come on, let's go eat dinner," he said to you and both of you left the parlor.