xiao jun - recording room

word count : 511

-

"wake up. hey, y/n, wake up," you scrunched your face up and slowly sat up as you were woken up by your boyfriend. "babe, how long have you been here for?" you heard xiao jun ask as you rubbed your eyes.

you looked at the time on the computer and groaned, "since last night," you answered him. you typed in the password to your computer and logged in.

"last night?" he asked. "LAST NIGHT?" he exclaimed.

"you know i'm on a deadline," you mentioned and heavily yawned. "i'm so sleepy," you sighed and started typing on the computer. you looked at the file for the latest song you created. "i have to finish editing this and send it off in a few hours."

"well, then hurry up. but afterwards, we're going straight home," he said and brushed your hair back with his hand. "it's for the album, isn't it?"

you nodded, "mhm," you played the song you were working on before falling asleep.

"oh yea, this one," he said and started dancing a little bit.

"do you want to sit down? i'll lift the desk up and stand instead," you asked.

"okay."

you stood up and xiao jun sat down. but right as you were about to press the button to lift the desk, xiao jun grabbed you and made you sit on his lap.

"babe!" you yelled and xiao jun laughed before kissing you. you rolled your eyes and continued working on the music.

he wrapped your arms around your waist and rested his chin on your shoulder. you continued working on the music edits and put your headphones on.

"i can hear it callin'. from where you are. loving the way you wanna talk," you heard xiao jun and peeked behind. he smiled at you and kissed you before you turned back around to continue working.

a few hours went by and you finally finished all of the edits you needed to complete. you emailed them to one of the other producers and stretched your arms in the air.

"all done?" xiao jun asked as you took your headphones off.

you nodded, "mhm." you put your headphones on the desk.

"alright, let's go home," xiao jun said.

you looked at the time on your phone, "xiao jun."

"what?"

"don't you have practice in ten minutes?" you asked and looked at him.

he grabbed your phone and looked at the time. "oh come on!" he yelled in frustration and handed you back your phone.

you stood up and pulled xiao jun up. "i know you don't want to go, but you have to go," you said to him and kissed him. "i'm going to stay here and wait for you."

"you should go home, babe," he said to you.

"i'm not going to make it to my car. i'm taking at least a two hour nap," you said and both of you laughed.

"alright, i'll see you later," xiao jun said and kissed you.

"don't work too hard," you said and patted his head before he left the room.